Bloging in my Tama Blog V.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxLilyxx

Reaction score
I got a V.4 a couple days ago and I felt like blogging about it. I know I am a nerd.

Day One I hatched the egg and it was a girl. I feed her mostly sushi and cereal. For snacks she gets tarts. Most of the time, I do feed her everything, but mostly those mentioned. She rocks at games and mostly plays jump rope. She hasn't unlocked anything else but jump rope and mimic. She isn't good at mimic. She goes to bed at 9 and wakes me up at 9.

Day Two Same as day one. She got a play house and a slide to play with.

Day Three (today) She grew into an Ichigotchi in the morning and wouldn't stop beeping about it. Ugh. She unlocked all the other games and now plays jump rope, and flag. Mostly, she does play other games.WOAH! The King just came and gave me 1100 Gotchi points! Awesome! Oh! This morning I gave the King 20000gp gps. He gave me a septer. Yay! Thats all for now! I will skip a day or two or more but oh well. Pm me and add me to your buddy list/contacts!

~Lily~

Fell free to pm me or reply, but do a quick reply so it doesn't take up too much space! Please and thank you!

Day 4 I was out shopping all day and neglected her, sorry, :eek: !

Day 5 (today) Lilly woke me up at 9 again because she grew. She isn't an Ichigotchi anymore. I don't know what she is. She has bangs and a pony tail,and wears boots.(at least thats what they look like to me) She doesn't have any arms. She pooped three time and was very sick from a day of no attention. She is happy and healthy now. I won't miss a day of not taking care of her. Pm me if you think you know what she is. I am going to change my avatar to whatever she is so you can see!

Okay, after a serious 2 minutes of research I am tired, bored, and found out that my Tamagotchi is a Ponychi!

Lilly(my tama) died. Its like day 14. I had her on pause for 4 days while I couldnt take care of her. I know it sounds cruel, but its better than neglecting her. She got very sick and I didnt watch her for like 10 mins. So she died. Now I have a little boy named Tommy. I forget what he is, so I will tell you later. If you want me to continue this blog/log/ whatever, send a message.

Latest posts

Back