Blonde, Brunette or Red Head

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really unintelligent
OK, i'm really getting tired of that Pun.

So what if people are blonde.

It's life- GETOVERIT.

:/

Anyhoo, i'm blonde. :]

short, black, bit of natural red in it. I have never seen the red since it's in the very back of my hair.

Brunette. With natural blonde highlights. :] I love my hair- the only half decent thing about my body. xD

Brunette. With natural blonde highlights. :] I love my hair- the only half decent thing about my body. xD
Don't say that.

I bet your really pretty Rey!

I have Dark Brownish Red hair.

I just Dyed my Hair a Dark Red sometime in June 07.

I'm Dying my hair again at the End of the Month for my birthday (even though my birthday is only in about...5 or 6 days). I'll be dying it Red (like, Crimson red) with Black Tips.

Im mixed black and white so im more blonde...but it looks like i have highlights!! Ihate that! :huh: :huh: OH! i was watching the news once, they said red heads were becomeing xtinct! (SP) :) :) :)

i have brunette hair when i get older im dyeing(sp) it black thow 2 many ppl have brunette!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have (naturally) black hair, but since it's not on there, I say brunette 'cuz that's the closest one...

I'm Blonde.. I haven't cut my hair in 4 years so its pretty long (In Science lessons I sometimes have to Tie it back)

Also, My best friend has long blonde hair, so we look like brothers/twins.

Shoulder-Length brown hair.. Most the time I have a baseball cap on though. :]

I'm scared to get a hair cut.. xD

Every time, the outcome is too short..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back