blue Fairy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's no pink YOU JUST SAID!!!
Honestly, some people have the brain capacity of a teaspoon! *rolls eyes*
Please don't be rude. We wouldn't want to start a flame war :) .

Oh' and Rocken Sisters those are nice fairies!!

thx Tamagotchi-obsesed! and I love your ones TW!
Thanks! :)

I hope bratztroxg will come to her senses and enjoy your fairies. It was really kind of you to make her one; I'm impressed :)

aww its cute how do u make it can u pm me a link to the site plz :) but if there is anything inapropriate on the site don't pm me the link ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
aww don't worry if someone bugs u just block them i blocked 4 ppl who annoyed me lol some ppl think they not being rude but they end up hurting someones feelings hmm....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a guy, so I obviously don't like fairies....but I don't wanna be rude:

It's awsome!

SLY

It's simple to design one! :)

Go to https://elouai.com/, then press the 1st link which is entitled "Candy bar 3" or one of the other choices. I made mine at Candy bar 3.

Then they have directions, so you can go from there. ;)

I can't wait to see your dolls! :D

Those are gorgeous fairies! ^^ I especially love the pink one.... and her eyes... those red eyes are kewl.

I have a request! ^^ Ok, I brown hair, hazel eyes, and Im a tomboy... that should cover it. ^^

Those are gorgeous fairies! ^^ I especially love the pink one.... and her eyes... those red eyes are kewl.
I have a request! ^^ Ok, I brown hair, hazel eyes, and Im a tomboy... that should cover it. ^^
comeing up!

thx for the nice comments everyone! you have made me feel like that everyone is my best friend (everyone is my online best friend! except Bratztroxg)

is your hair curly? if so I did too one with curly hair: click here. and one with straight hair: CLICK HERE.

sorry for going off topic but

when day is night

when times are bright

dont try to shine

or you will be no fine

when christmas is here!

so run and cheer

no need to stop

or sop!

we have time

everything will be fine

so dont stop moving