Blue w/ Bubblez v3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_freak14

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Ok Let's start from the beginning! I just got mi blue w/ bubbles v3 from walmart. I Open it up and start it. I get a GIRL! WooHoo! I name her paris. I wait an hour she turns into a mizutamatchi. When she turned 2 she became a Young Mametchi! I bought a airplane ticket while she was a teenager. FINALLY, she turned into a Mametchi at the age of 4. I used my plane ticket(which was to chille) and got marracas from TamaTown. I then used the stuffed animal and my tama turned into this weird creature. I bought yet Another Plane ticket this time i got it on sale fo 2000GP other then 2200GP. I beat the sprint game(Just to let you kno there are 9 rounds if you are wondering :ph34r: ) I got 600GP I also used up my Love Potion not knowing what to do. So i wasted that. Finally as 8:00pm eastern time came I let my Tama experience the delight of watching the cuckoo clock. She watched in awe. She Finally went to bed at 9:00pm eastern time.

Thanks For Reading,

~Tama_Freak14~

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Nothing exciting happened today. I was at my friends house so I wasnt really paying attention to it. One of my friends there has a v3 (ocean waves) So i connected with her. Her's is only a only a toddler so nothing really happened. My Tama Loves her clone! Maybe I will use my other plane ticket later...

Thanks for Reading

~Tama_Freak14~

Oh NO!!!! I brought my tama to school. I put it on pause so i wouldnt have to take care of it. (ik thats mean but i need to do work) And i forgot it there! Now i have to wait til tomorrow to see it! Dang!

~Tama_Freak14~

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I got my tama back. Thank Goodness! Also my other plane ticket was to hawaii. My Tama wont have a baby yet! She is 7!

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

My Tama Just Had a Baby! Itz a girl! Paris mated with a bunbuntchi! Im not sure what to name her though...

I have some names: Sarah, Mimi, Amy, tracy, cutie, flora, bebe, Blaze, Ellie, Melli, snowy, sunny, bunny, cassy, Yumi, cocoa, lena, trixi, lucky, julie, julia(my name xD) Emily, Katie, Sandy... *can't think of any more* well, see if you like one. :ph34r: :ph34r: <_<

Latest posts

Back