Blush Parade!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse_Lover246

Reaction score
ok, so I was at a potluck dinner last night at a spanish church. I saw my crush at the table next to me!!! He moved from Parague and speaks mostly spanish. Every time I pasted Fernando(his name) I'd blush ALOT and smile REAL BIG!!! Same with him. Fernando sits diagnoly(sp?) from me in homeroom and it's never happened. I don't know what's happening!!! I've known he likes me back for a while know and nothing like this has ever happened!!!

HELP!!!

~Ruby~

Oh yeah!
Um it just means you like each other! Ask him out! :)
But I'm only in 5th grade!!! Every "couple" that we've had at our school turns bad after a few days. Well, we do have the Lake Dance...

Oh...maybe you should ask him if he likes you? thats what i did! i'm 11 - not much older than you, so why don't you try it? he seems nice - he'll understand, and if he really does like you back, then he'll tell you! :)

He can barely understand a word I say!!! He's just learning english. I know he likes me, he's always asking me to work with him and he blushes when I see him out of school.

try to talk to him.

(i have no experience with crushes)

I do ALL the time. I can't stop talking to him. But last night the only things I could manage to say were, "Hi", "bye", and "My Mom made that bread"!!!

like i said i have no experiance with crushes.

but try what you can and hopefully it might work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back