Body Language for tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerRae03

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Most of the time your tama acts funny well he needs something. [/SIZE]

1!. If he look uncomfortable and is shaking he needs to go potty

2@. If he is on the ground crying he needs to be praised

3#. If he rolls on the ground then he is bored and he should probally be played with

P>S> COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

3#. If he rolls on the ground then he is bored and he should probally be played with
Nope, there are set times for your Tama to do some animations, that is the one children use. When your Tama sings, walks up to you, falls, baths, cleans teeth, dance, play with presents... it isn't bored at all. There are times like 4:58, Ichigo plays with ball

13:00 Onion sings

12:00 Mametchi walks up...

only the baby tamagotchis cry when they need to be praised. From there on, they just turn their backs.

only the baby tamagotchis cry when they need to be praised. From there on, they just turn their backs.
thats not true

ive had teens who do that and toddlers!

And if your tama has a baby it will shake when it needs to use the bathroom, those who don't have a baby will kinda...fart. :p (The squiggly lines)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, there are set times for your Tama to do some animations....sings, walks up to you, falls, baths, cleans teeth, dance, play with presents...
That's right. I've also noticed that these special animations usually occur either on the hour or half hour (based on your Tama's clock - not 'real' time). The only exception seems to be brushing teeth, but I haven't taken the time to check when that happens...!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

you should of put this thraed in tips

*Juinor TamaGuide Helping

And toddlers (I believe only mauratchis)

And if your tama has a baby it will shake when it needs to use the bathroom, those who don't have a baby will kinda...fart. :( (The squiggly lines)
Actually a baby can't it just goes.

No, I'm not talking about the baby. I'm talking about the adult when it has a baby.

No, I'm not talking about the baby. I'm talking about the adult when it has a baby.
I don't think that happens either.

thats not true
ive had teens who do that and toddlers!
Yeah, just a minute ago my itchigotci was crying....now it's dancing lol. anyway they still cry sometimes when there in a time out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back