Bomb Threat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the limewire (or something) Broke and everyone was scared. Once our princepal said there was gonna be a fire drill and there wasn't one, and we had and inturder drill 6:00 in the morning there was a crazy guy at our school.

If that happened at my school, I would've been like to my friend who I slow dance with at the school partys I would be like "One last dance?" and I'd sing hey there delilah, my bestest guy friend (he says I'm his buddy, I'm his buddy, it's a win-win deal) I would say "Can I have my penicail back" and hug him, and all my friends, we would all just cry, and then, we would count down, we would cry, but ANYWAY, once there was a rumour that there's a gost at my school, and there WAS a rumor that my math teacher was a perv LOL but ya.....

not a bomb threat but at my school there was a threat there wood be a shooting. at the football game. a lot of ppl didnt go, but it didnt happen.

OMG I just remebered something (I'm so proud lol), at my town's high school, there was a b omb threat, and my grandma works at the high school, and I found out at school, they told everyone (this was when I was in 4th grade, I'm in 6th now lol) adn I started crying, and my friend Reed's all like 'What's wrong" and I said "My grandma works at the high school!!" but then we found out it was a prank, but, I'm still afraid to go there, but I do anyway lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT? Really?

That's kinda weird, the same thing happened to my school in May 2007. Someone had written derogatory stuff about teachers and staff, and there was a message stating "I goin' to bomb the school on May 4"

That'd freaked the students (and me) out. On that day 108 students weren't in school. There was no bomb in the end.

No, nothing like that's happened to my school, we don't even have drills for intruders or bombs, only fires. That's pretty bad, isn't it? There was a school in Scotland (My country) that had a guy come in and well, here's the wikipedia of that: Dunblane. My big brother was in primary 2, luckily, not at that school, but at a school in my town. I'm so sorry for all the victims and parents of the victims, even anyone who lived in that area.

Luckily, the only entrance to my school has a camera and security things, so the office staff would know.

I'm not going to speak any more of shootings because I'm really scared now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back