Bond Level

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
Well, after finally purchasing a Tamagotchi V5, I wanted to know how you make the Bond Level go higher.

What do you do?? :p

Thanks!

Best Wishes

barky

Yeah, so far the only thing I've seen that makes bonding go up is the training. Your tama's will call for you (the speech bubble) and the training icon will turn on (bottom left icon). I noticed that after three times, my bonding went up to 10%. After another three training sessions, it went up to 20%. Of course, you can only train as much as the tamas ask for it.

Yeah, after 3 times it goes up 10%.

But..x

Should I buy another one? They cost £09.96 in TESCO. I really want to get another one, so I can connect them, but then my money for this month will be all spent up :furawatchi:

I really, really want to, let me stress that to you. But I don't want to waste my money...

What should I do??? :furawatchi:

Best Wishes

barky

I bought two, but I haven't even opened the other one. It's worth it to connect to get the whole family, marry them and have another generation, but only if you're going to take the time to do so. They're not exactly high maintenance.

I could just wait until I have more money. I think I'm gonna do that :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back