bonding points...snooze

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
Why is it so boring to get bonding points? The training doesn't happen much, and the dvd takes 34 times to raise it by just 10%, and the shoe pairs, golf putt games etc take ages too. Does anybody know a cheat that doesn't meddle with time?

Nope sorry, it doesn't take that long to quickly set the time, they don't exactly stop growing, but I do agree on it taking ages to get bonding up, however I love it in another way, that way you have to work harder towards on you getting the bonding percent you want! :furawatchi:

Easy!!! First of all, let me tell u that all bondings happens at even hours (although not at all even hours...) 10.00 12.00 2.00 4.00 and 6.00 so u just need to set ur time 1 minute before the even hours and ta-da!!!

have fun!

p.s. pls check out the link in my signature.

Hey, meddling with time is much better than Pause/Travel. Pause/Travel takes the time it was in that mode, and doubles that onto the game. Pause/Travel only adds on 20 minutes. Time-Change is the best way to pause a tama (also known as Sleep Mode).

To raise bondage, change the time repeatedly, use King DVD, Unchi-Kun, and Magokorotchi repeatedly, or connect repeatedly. Those are the only ways, as I haven't seen proof that Shoe Pair and Golf Putt really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back