Bonjour from France !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niilo

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Nathan but call me by my Finnish surname Niilo ;). I'm a 24 years old student in linguistics and when I was younger, I was really keen on tamagotchis. A few days ago, very unexpectedly , I dreamed of my old tamas. When I woke up, I did some few searches on the net to see what was up with tamas. Finally, probably due to nostalgia, I started to look for more and more information and here I am now with a V3 in my hands ;).

During my childhood/teenage years I had P1 P2 V3 V4 and V4.5. I never became interested  in the V5 or V6 with the family stuff. I had no special aim, I just grew my tamagotchis up without trying to get a given character or the maximum generations straight.

Today of course, I am playing differently: beyond  nostalgia, I try to get my favourite characters by reading growth charts, forums and divers blogs/articles.

My favourite character is clearly Kusatchi as one can see on my avatar. I am passionate about plants and nature, so that's not surprising xD. I also appreciate many others as hikotchi, (ura)togetchi, daiyatchi, mimitchi, yakantchi, tenpatchi, gourmetchi, pyonkatchi, sebiretchi, simasimatchi, nyorotchi, chomametchi, bunbuntchi, tsunotchi, piroriroritchi, whooltchi and teketchi. This list is not exactly exhaustive.

My favourite tamagotchi is probably V4 and V4.5 because there is so much more to do than in the P1 which I dislike because I find it boring. I also like P2 as there is Kusatchi in it :D. There are lots of (Japanese) versions that I never tried so this point may change in the future.

I have signed in because I have some questions about some characters and how to get a specific character. But I already found soooo many answers here, thanks a lot for this forum to exist.

Niilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back