BOOK DAY HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Okay, my school is having a 'World Book Day' where basically you all get £1 book vouchers and come into school DRESSED AS A BOOK CHARACTER.

Cool, huh?! So I need to dress up as a book character but I haven't got a clue who to be!! What do you think I should dress up as? I need your help!

It can't be anything scary or disgusting though, 'cos...

1. I'm girly!

2. My crush is in the same class as me and I have to look like a really cute, cool, pretty character!

Please help! Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Thanks! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so weird ...

That EXACLY what happened at my old school?

PM me and tell which school you go to . . .

Do something from a J Wilson book (I can't spell her properly!)

I can't....my hair isn't black and short and curly. It's long and golden brown. I could NEVER be her! Oh - and I hate wigs! lol!

If your hair is long and brown and you want to look good then be

Hermione Granger from "harry potter"

it is perfect!!!!

Okay, my school is having a 'World Book Day' where basically you all get £1 book vouchers and come into school DRESSED AS A BOOK CHARACTER.
Cool, huh?! So I need to dress up as a book character but I haven't got a clue who to be!! What do you think I should dress up as? I need your help!

It can't be anything scary or disgusting though, 'cos...

1. I'm girly!

2. My crush is in the same class as me and I have to look like a really cute, cool, pretty character!

Please help! Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Thanks! :angry:
You could be Megan from Secret Meeting by Jean Ure.

Or Dizzy from Dizzy by Cathy Cassidy.

You could be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (in the original book, I'm pretty sure she was blondish brown haired.) Or you could be the witch from that book (I forget her name, she's the good witch of the north, or south, I forget).

ta9394 and fluffums, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Dorothy or Hermione, those characters would be perfect for me, and my friend! I think I'll be Hermione (THANKS TA9394!) and my friend (who also has long brown hair) would love to be Dorothy! Yay! Thanks so much!

Hehehe I have the same problem.

Atleast you found your character.

If you need a character pm me

-RS

Can someone also help me? I have no clues on what to be! I have blode brown hair and is long and also I am a Girly Girl.

Hahaha thanx

happy i helped! when you said long brown hair/girl/cool it just screamed HERMIONE!

you know what would really fit u? u should be ....... *drumroll* Ezperznza in Ezperanza Rising. she has brown long hair, tanned skin, and wears a GOLD thats right GOLD dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back