Book of Eggs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I've been calling Ness a Violetchi the whole time. There is no Violetchi. Instead, there is Leaftchi. Second of all, there is something that makes me want to move on with my V3. I think the baby girl Ness had is hypnotizing me or something.

V3

As stated from above, Ness got married to a Bunbuntchi (An Osutchi character whose sprite looks a lot more to be in the Morino then Osutchi) and had a baby girl. I'm aiming for Chomametchi.

2il25mq.jpg

30ud7bk.jpg

j96kra.jpg

Tama-GO

Again, I want to continue on to the Fourth Generation with my Kuchipatchi. Maybe as a fun experiment, I will see how many Generations I can keep it up. I had my most Generations on my V4. I forgot how many, though. I remember my Young Mametchi died on the highest one, though.

EDIT: Now on page three.

EDIT 2: Sorry, I forgot the marriage pictures. You can kill me if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, early in the morning, my Kuchipatchi turned 6 Years old. I re-activated my Music Star for a a few seconds to have a connection marriage. No pictures, but I can describe it.

When I press the "B" button on my Tama-GO, Kuchipatchi goes through a door on the Music Star's screen. Meiko waits patiently as he comes. When they meet eye to eye, they fall in love and kiss. Fireworks are set off in the sky and Meiko has laid one egg. Seconds later, they hatch into two baby Puchitchi. Kuchipatchi takes his share and comes back home. But, for some reason, his baby is a female Kinotchi? Puchitchi is the boy, by the way.

Also, Ness the Leaftchi had left his baby girl. Will name her "Paula".

Tama-Go

Wanna know if your Tama left its baby without waking it up or setting the time? Look for this sign:

1taj5u.jpg

Kuchipatchi has left his Nokotchi in my hands. Seriously want a Pigotchi. Will update when she evolves.

V3

Paula's now a Hikotchi, which is a good sign for Chomametchi.

2e4y9lc.jpg

My Nokotchi had evolved into Hoshitchi some hours ago. Will post a picture tomorrow at the earliest time possible. I promise.

I kept my promise. I would have the picture up early morning, but my computer wouldn't connect to the internet. Here's the picture:

315y1ag.jpg

I love how Hikotchi floats above everything. I just let her use the toilet and took a picture of her "in" her bed.

5vn694.jpg

Tama-GO

Sometime in the middle of the night, my Hoshitchi evolved into a Shelltchi.

rh92ma.jpg

I also deiced to color in some Nano Sprites. I still need Maisutatchi and Watawatatchi from the Wave 4 Nanos, though. :

2zroqs8.png

Tama-GO

My Tama-GO evolved into a Ringotchi. I deactivated it.

6jhy7a.jpg

I also made Origami Lucky Stars. I loved the shade of pink on one of them:

23wmw51.jpg

I tried to play with my American V1, but I got bored of it. Maybe because I was so occupied making origami stars. Once my V3 evolves, I'll deactivate it and wait for my Nano. I'll run my V5 while I'm waiting. Speaking of Paula, she should evolve today.

EDIT: Paula is now four years old, but she didn't evolve. I deactivated her and now running my V5.

The Minam family has now evolved into Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Yonepatchi. Plan to mate off Furikotchi.

11lsvhv.jpg

Also, I decided to draw a picture of Chamametchi and Makiko:

14v7bpz.png

2duji3n.png

I can do Tamagotchi drawing requests (but beware, I may reject them. Doesn't mean I will). Please PM me with your request.

My Nano finally arrived today. This thing is freaking TINY. The box is the size of my hand and about 5 inches. The Nano itself is a little bit more than an inch.

I put the Hello Kitty X Hatsune Miku flyer to cover my address. The sound s really monotone. Excuse the horrid Nano pictures. Want Meloditchi, but not sure because the game controls irritate me.

15pjzah.jpg

29ofi4m.jpg

xmpswl.jpg

ifafck.jpg

2eknhh2.jpg

30iyxza.jpg

Nooooo! My Nano is a Lovelitchi instead of Meloditchi! I know I played the game 40 times, but I guess you really have to complete a game in order for it to count. Darn it.

2vazkat.jpg

V5

No pictures, but I married my Furikotchi to a Lovezukutchi today. They transformed into Mamametchi and Papamametchi and had a single egg that hatched into a Mimifuwatchi. They've become the smart family now (not Mame family).

Tamagotchi Nano

I restarted my Nano today. I have a baby girl right now, and there's one more theory for the "Play 40 games" thing I want to test out for Meloditchi.

V5

He became a Mousetchi yesterday. Also saw an interesting family animation yesterday. Father and Son do the laundry.

I made a Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi faceplate for eliptic-tensaitchi, and decided to apply it on my Tama-GO. Pictures don't want to upload for some reason. I promise to post them on the next post, if I can.

Tamagotchi Nano

My Nano evolved into a Memetchi, but my pictures don't wanna upload. Again.

V5

My Mousetchi is now a Mamekatchi now. I think we might know what he'll became.

I finally got my pictures to upload:

6p3wrd.jpg

1zvswut.jpg

I want to restart my Nano soon. Maybe Thursday, where I have a day off from school. I hope I get a boy, since I can get Spaceytchi. Much easier then getting a Meloditchi.

Tamagotchi Nano

Restarted my Nano and finally got a boy baby. Not a lot to say, but I hope I'll get a Spaceytchi.

Tamagotchi V5

My Mamekatchi evolved into a Hatugatchi. I used the Sesame Pudding to evolve him into a Kuromametchi. This is also when I wanted to deactivate it.

20k7wi8.jpg

2zrdxs2.jpg

2hx6hxg.jpg

2vx2khl.jpg

Tamagotchi Nano

It evolved into a Kikitchi. I'm absolutely positive I feed it only snacks, and I thought you're supposed to get a Spaceytchi. Guess not.

9ssbki.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back