Boom Box Poll!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does The Boom Box and the CD Work 4 u?

• Yes! But It blows up afterwards!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it works!

• No! It Blows Up!

• No! It Blows Up! But It worked The Second Time!

• Yes! But It dosen't work The Second Time!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
It didn't work 4 me but I dit it repeatedly and it somehow my tamalearnt how to do it properly! It plays funny Music! And Sometimes, If U R Unlucky, It blows 2 smithereens afterwards! But if U R Lucky, It asks if you want to play the cd again. Press B for yes, though this has a small chance of blowing up 2. C for no. It Will just stop using it!

P.S. I do not reccommend that u use it again once u have stopped! Hope I was Helpful! :)

yes, when you use the CD with the boombox most of the time the boombox will blow up, but once when i used the CD with it it played a different tune, but after the tune it blew up. :D but a way to keep it from blowing up is by pressing the C button when the question mark is over you tamas head, then you get to keep you boombox. :angry:

-ilovetamas!

ok ok w.e bye bye not jkjk lol sorry guys does any one here have msn??? :pochitchi: :angry: :wacko: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :angry: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :angry:

mine worked like 3 times alredy but i just used it rite now and it blow (i voted it worked at first)

It's happened like 3 times to me where it blows up! I select the boom box when I have the CD and it blows up! Doesn't even play the song! It's so annoying because those things are so expensive, and I've gotten tired of playing the games, only once in a while! Sorry... I kind of overreacted, didn't I? It just is kind of annoying.

It didn't work 4 me but I dit it repeatedly and it somehow my tamalearnt how to do it properly! It plays funny Music! And Sometimes, If U R Unlucky, It blows 2 smithereens afterwards! But if U R Lucky, It asks if you want to play the cd again. Press B for yes, though this has a small chance of blowing up 2. C for no. It Will just stop using it!
P.S. I do not reccommend that u use it again once u have stopped! Hope I was Helpful! :eek:
It has worked for me before...

it blows up after a few songs :wub:

That's because you haft to press the boom box never the cd the songs quite annoying anyway

That's because you haft to press the boom box never the cd the songs quite annoying anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back