Bored of loosing your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
I HAVE THE SOLUTION! :D

Right, first of all, get a shoebox. Then, make however many tama beds you need out of cotton wool, by

padding out about 6-9 cotton wool balls like this:

OOO

OOO

OOO

Place the beds against the wall of the shoebox. You can decorate the walls if you want. Spend some spare time re-decorating. An overhead map should look like this:

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[OOO ]

[OOO ]

[OOO_________________]

Now just place your tamagotchi on a bed. Then, above the head of your bed write the Tama's username.

E.G. Lucky above one bed, Candy above another, then Star! above the other.

A simple and easy way to keep tamas safe. Plus, you can keep the box on a windowsill so that you don't lose the box! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENTIRELY MADE BY THE MAGNIFICENT........

:furawatchi: ;) :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute idea! Which reminds me, I need to find a nice box for my Tamagotchis as well. Personally, I would also include silica packets in whatever container you choose, as silica is a desiccant that prevents moisture damage. :rolleyes:

i dont get it... sorry....... :p :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :kusatchi:

:D dont eat my cookie

This is a really cute idea! Its also good, because I have a Kuchipatchi lanyard, but its not big enough for all my tamas, and the ones I can fit on always crash into eachother and scratch eachothers screen! Thanks for this really cute idea! Tip from me: You can also probably use an egg carton! This will store your tamas seprately, and leave lots of room for more! :D

yeah. you could put your tamas in plastic sandwich bags and then put them in the carton. then add cotton balls over the top to prevent damage if dropped!

I have a stool that opens up to put things inside so I put Rico (my Tama) in that. But excellent idea! I may jazz it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put them in a pencil box. Its pretty full now though. I'm going to need to buy another one soon. I do have another one for my classic McD's toys from 97' though....

Those metal tins you constantly find in art stores work well too. (Add a fabric lining inside) Beware that the beads or handles don't stay forever unless you re-enforce the handle (wire in the beads or around them) Or like Metal Lunchboxes. (Or normal work too...)

I lost 8 of my 10 tamas. I think some one stole them. All I have left is a v5 and a gen2 with a broken back that is taped on. :furawatchi: But im gettin a used v3 off ebay which should be here tomorrow its silver. I will put all of my tamas in a box for sure now :ichigotchi:

Some good ideas here. :huh: Silica packs would be a good idea! I keep my tamas in a food storage container with a sealable air-tight lid. Does that protect from moisture also? I also keep my tamas in baby socks. It makes a nice pouch that helps protect the tama and you can get them in all colors.

This is a really cute idea! Its also good, because I have a Kuchipatchi lanyard, but its not big enough for all my tamas, and the ones I can fit on always crash into eachother and scratch eachothers screen!
Same here! I have 2x V4.5's and 2 V5's on the same lanyard!

I don't realy have a problem - I only use my Music Star at the moment

Sounds like a great idea if you've got some spare space. I personally don't have spare space to keep a tamabed so I just keep mine on a large carabiner clip.

Latest posts

Back