Bored with Tamagotchi some times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Yep - I know exactly what you mean :huh:

Sometimes I just don't have the time to look after them or I am just bored with getting similar characters.

When that happens I put the tab back into the side of the tama and put it away for a little while - maybe a week, maybe a month and then when I want to run a tama again, out it comes and away we go! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens to more or less everyone, especially like TamaMum said, when you keep getting the same characters.

I always get the same character at least three times, it can get very annoying.

I get most addicted to Tama's when a new version is released. :D

Cya! :lol:

Yes, I sometimes feel the same. Sometimes I am too busy with school to concentrate properly on my Tamagotchi, or sometimes it's irritating getting the same characters (*coughs*Violetchi and Mimitchi on my V2*coughs*).

I got really bored of the V4 because I kept getting sucked into the 'Meme Whirl.' :lol: Right now it's tabbed up and I'm playing with my EnTama instead, which is a whole lot nicer to deal with. :D

But right now I'm into 'Tamagotchi Mode,' and I am enjoying raising Tamagotchi. ;)

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*
Yep - I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Sometimes I just don't have the time to look after them or I am just bored with getting similar characters.

When that happens I put the tab back into the side of the tama and put it away for a little while - maybe a week, maybe a month and then when I want to run a tama again, out it comes and away we go! :D
I always throw the tab away.

Yeah me too. My school always get new crazes first tamas then gogos, now top trumps. at least my school alows tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back