Both my Tamas had a baby 2day..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Both my tamas had a baby 2day, 1 boy and 1 girl. If I let them grow up, refuse the mathmaker and let them turn into oldies and live to be in their 90s, could i mate those 2 and get the secret charactar?

what im trying 2 ask is that can i mate 2 oldies 2 hav a baby and get the secret charactar?

I tought you could only get same gender babies? like two boys or two girls??

Yes, mating Ojitchi (the male old-timer) and Otokitchi (the female old-timer) to each other, result in two babies (one for each parent) which grow up quickly into Oyajitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my tamas had a baby 2day, 1 boy and 1 girl. If I let them grow up, refuse the mathmaker and let them turn into oldies and live to be in their 90s, could i mate those 2 and get the secret charactar?
what im trying 2 ask is that can i mate 2 oldies 2 hav a baby and get the secret charactar?
Yes, you can let them both grow into oldies, but they won't be 90! probably a day or two after they turned into oldies (10-12 ish?). However if you want them to mate as oldies, connect them as much as you can until they are teens, but DONT CONNECT THEM AT ALL as normal adults, as they will mate too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back