Bothered...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergurl

Reaction score
I Have been bothered form little sisters to people at school, if you want to let stuff out about them, talk. :D

I Have been bothered form little sisters to people at school, if you want to let stuff out about them, talk. :D
my cousin...ugh. he goes hahaha-haha,evry time i dont get wat i want!!!!! i hate him...no doupt about it...

I l=hate wen people do that to me. My older cousin, when ever I try to say hi to him on aim, he blocks me. I get so ticked. He also scares me at night.

I don't like my crush's friend at all. He called me gay a few days ago just because I wouldn't move computers after I already logged in. He had to sit next to me. He said 'I don't want to sit there! She's annoying' Then I said, "I'll only be annoying if you annoy me"

I couldn't help it if he was late and he didn't get to sit where he wanted, right?

Well there is a girl in school that talks all the time and dosen't stop :nyatchi: The worst part is I have to sit by her :) :eek:

A girl who cries lies to her mummy that i bully her and said i'm horrid when i didn't do anything and then she gets found out when she throws out her own stuff and said I DID IT!!! That girl's got nerve! but don't worry, she got suspended and i got comforted! :nyatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back