Bottles & Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Hello once again :furawatchi: :D

I own a V1 ConneCtion (U.S. version) and a V2 ConneXion (European version)

Now, on the ConneCtion one, when it's first born it uses a bottle when you feed it,

however, for some reason, on the ConneXion one, the baby doesn't use a bottle. It uses a dish. The same goes for snack, on the ConneCtion one, it drinks chocolate milk out of its bottle, but the ConneXion one eats some sort of a pie.

Is this normal? Are ConneXions not supposed to have bottles for their babies? I mean the bottle feature's cool! And does V3 (U.S version) use bottles for babies or is it a dish of food like ConneXion's?

Thank you for having read this, I'm looking forward to reading your responses :furawatchi:

I have a connection v2 and it eats some kind of bread roll as a baby. And v3 can eat whatever you want at any age.

I think the bottle might be a v1 thing, I don't have a v1 though so I dunno.

I don't own a V2 ConneCtion, I own a V2 ConneXion, so I was asking if the V2 ConneCtions use bottles as babies and why doesn't the V2 conneXion use it?

well, both X and Ct version of v1 eat a baby bottle. Same with the v2.

I have a version 3 and Verson 2 and the v3 has that stick thing do all or is it just the ones here( Singapore ) Also I hjave the ice-cream pink v3 one :)

well, both X and Ct version of v1 eat a baby bottle. Same with the v2.
Andy says V2 conneCTions do NOT use bottles, but Banoon seems to think differently? Someone clerify this for me please?

Ra,

I have V1 ConneXions - they use bottles when they're babies

I have a V2 ConneXion - and you're right - it just eats - no bottle.

Why? No idea! *shrugs* Programmers at BanDai just too lazy...? lol

Don't have a V3 (yet....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

theres no bottles on v2 or v3 but thaty sounds cool, I've never tried a v1.

No look, like this

Both Ct and X v1s: bottle

Both Ct and X v2s: other thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back