Boxers or Underwear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
Do you wear boxers or underwear?

Yes, this is a boy's topic.

Girls wear panties.

So boys, underwear or boxers?

I wear underwear, boxers are for nightime.

Um. Some girls wear boxers, I wear thongs (serriously kidding!) I wear just normal panties. Size 6 in junior's or 16 in children's if you must know! :furawatchi:

Words cannot express how much I hate the word panties >.<' It makes them sound so dainty. Guh.

I wear underwear. I've worn boxers on a few rare occasions when I didn't have clean underwear though x.x Most annoying feeling I've ever had.

Hehe. Panties xD.

I remeber like.. years ago heaps of my friends wore boxes.

But that was probabaly because it was some werid fashion statment.

But yeah.. I only wear them as Pajama's.

I wear "panties" as you would say xD.

~Mango

why are guys talkin about panties (hehe funny word :]]) when this ia a underwere ans boxers thing??? o and i were boxers underwere is gross

Do you wear boxers or underwear?
Yes, this is a boy's topic.

Girls wear panties.

So boys, underwear or boxers?

I wear underwear, boxers are for nightime.
So? You don't have to be a guy to wear boxers. There are girl-boxers out there. I think they're called... Joe Boxers? And yes I wear boxers.

Last edited by a moderator:
i do not like them to be called panties how about calling them underwear????

yes i am a girl and i wear underwear and some times boxers men boxers they are so comfy

So? You don't have to be a guy to wear boxers. There are girl-boxers out there. I think they're called... Joe Boxers? And yes I wear boxers.
you are so right!! whats up with that?

Underwear. I wear underwear. I don't care if I'm a girl xD

But I prefer "girl's boxers", which are like really really short shorts.

Words cannot express how much I hate the word panties >.<' It makes them sound so dainty. Guh.
Ok so it's not just me!

I hate that too. x[

I wear underwear- no, not panties, underwear.

I agree with SK and TWP. I hate the word 'panties'. I prefer to call them underwear, and that's what I wear. Once or twice I've worn what you would call 'boxers' but they were made for girls.

i just h8 tighty whities lol a LOT of my friends wear them they are hidious and uncomfortable

I've never heard of the term "panties." o_O But now that I've heard of it, I hate the way it sounds xD. Panty, panty......yuurgghh! I wear underwear, or.....(no! not the that word!)......panties. :)

why do you care? Asking for puberty advice I think is one thing, but asking what kind of underwear we wear, for no reason is pointless. I don't get the meaning of it.

also, i thought underwear was anything that you wear under your clothes. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back