Boxers or Underwear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...I wear underwear. Sometimes boxers...

X.X Hopefully no one replies with 'nothing' lol

I agree with previous comments, girls can wear different underwear. some do wear boxers like boys or plain cotton briefs.

There are also thongs, g-strings, boyshorts, hotpants, tangas, v-strings, bikini cut, low cut, and a billion other cuts and styles and materials to go with. :)

Personally, I wear a variety. On occasion, I even go commando. :D

On a boy, I like boxers (usually). Briefs are okay on some... I really don't like boxer-briefs, they're scary.

Hehe.

Undies.

I, too, hate the word 'panties.'

I wear string bikinis, thongs, and boyshorts.

Boyshorts are soooo comfy.

I'm in love with 'em.

But I wear thongs cause I cannot stand panty-lines.

Bleh.

>.<

Hehe.Undies.

I, too, hate the word 'panties.'

I wear string bikinis, thongs, and boyshorts.

Boyshorts are soooo comfy.

I'm in love with 'em.

But I wear thongs cause I cannot stand panty-lines.

Bleh.

>.<
I agree that "panties" is an awkward word. ^__^;;

Boyshorts ARE the most comfortable thing in the universe, LOL. And I agree about thongs, etc.... If you are wearing anything decent, you don't want to have lines. Blech!

And everyone thinks thongs will be uncomfortable, but they're really not.

You're right, they actually aren't.

I have this one thong and it's black with light pink lace

for the strappy things

and it has little pink hearts

all over it.

It's adorable.

But I think they're comfy.

Definitely better than going commando.

o_O

You're right, they actually aren't.I have this one thong and it's black with light pink lace

for the strappy things

and it has little pink hearts

all over it.

It's adorable.

But I think they're comfy.

Definitely better than going commando.

o_O
Awww, cute. =^__^=

Well, commando is normally only around the house with sweatpants... >.> LOL, but yeah.

Awww, cute. =^__^=
Well, commando is normally only around the house with sweatpants... >.> LOL, but yeah.
Yeah I know what you mean.

I mean -- I do sometimes around the house.

But never in public.

Words cannot express how much I hate the word panties >.<' It makes them sound so dainty. Guh.
I wear underwear. I've worn boxers on a few rare occasions when I didn't have clean underwear though x.x Most annoying feeling I've ever had.
I HATE the word "Panties" I know what you mean.. its one letter away from "pansies". Bleh...

And i wear underwear...

boxers. i have an older brother so once he started wearing them (he's five years older then me) i had to have them. in the summer boxer briefs are alot more comfortable, but in the winter i dont care. (lmfao im talking about underwear) XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear underwear during the day, and I wear aerie boxers to bed. They're cotton, and they are very comfy. ^^

I agree with previous comments, girls can wear different underwear. some do wear boxers like boys or plain cotton briefs.
There are also thongs, g-strings, boyshorts, hotpants, tangas, v-strings, bikini cut, low cut, and a billion other cuts and styles and materials to go with. ;)

Personally, I wear a variety. On occasion, I even go commando. B)

On a boy, I like boxers (usually). Briefs are okay on some... I really don't like boxer-briefs, they're scary.
alrighty, well i wear **panties**

:D

LOL as for this list of words

thongs, g-strings, boyshorts, hotpants, tangas, v-strings, bikini cut, low cut

iunno what half of /em are :p but I wear.. low (and i mean LOW) cut panites most of the time, sometimes thongs commando is uncormfortable and once (when i was 7) i wore two pairs of undies to school, not even knowing :) NOT COOL. once i wore a thong . . but ya.. i like my low low LOW cuts. they are cute and comfortable :D

especially if they have froggies on 'em

[SIZE=14pt]size 7 bikini style underwear (panties is too old a word for underwear in my opinion. =.=; ).Some girls do wear boxers as well.OH geez I'm so glad my parents aren't seeing this. xD [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back