Boy Friend Girl Friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
So theres this guy we'll call T and he has had a GF for 2 months.

Then Two weeks ago he asked a Girl out named K While the other two were dating.

K found out and dumped hime right away.

Now T is flirting with another girl named G.

Is this understandable?

Anything happen to you like this?

BTW: remeber that this all happened in 6TH GRADE

Yeah, lots of that stuff happens it 6th grade, right before junior high. There was this guy named A who did this all the time at my school. But everything seems to calm down when you go to junior high, at least that's what I think.

Cinderpelt♥

I'd just stay away from him he's obviously not worth your time. I don't think I've ever been two times, except in Primary School when everyone went out with one boy - pretty stupid now though :) .

That's why you should not bother playing the dating game when you are so young. It's so immature and catty.

I stayed out of it until I was out of high school. Why bother with the irritating drama? It's such a waste.

You should talk to him!!! Tell him what he is doing!!! And that stuff happens a lot in 6th grade... Life is life....

You should talk to him!!! Tell him what he is doing!!! And that stuff happens a lot in 6th grade... Life is life....
He probably knows what he's doing. He is probably purposly going out with two, maybe three people. I'd imagine it's hard to stop someone who cheats because they'll only change if they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back