Boy friend this♥, girl friend that.♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, happens a lot, and not just to me. It's mostly just to tease you, or maybe because they like that guy/girl, too.

I had a few friends who were guys, and every time I joked with them my friends would say "Ohh, you like him, don't you?" or "You're always joking with him and laughing, you must like each other." It can get really annoying. I would just ask them to stop and tell them that you guys are just friends or that you don't like them. They might just take that as you defending your feelings or hiding it, but at least you know that you were honest.

♪~tk710

arrrrg, tell me about it :( that's the only thing the "ritch and popular" kids talk about at our school. As soon as you mention the words "going" and "out" they are like "WHAT???!!!" "WHO!!!" ;) "going out with someone" in elementary-middle school is down right pointless and annoying for sure.

If they are bugging you about likeing someone, well it's their problem getting mixed up in your affairs. :furawatchi:

It is so annoying! This Guy named Ryan in my class knew that I liked Nick. Nick started going out with Tessa. He was nice to me but then once he started going out with her, I realized I only liked him because of his looks, not what was inside. Then, the last day of school, he says to me (Ryan of course) "You like Nick!" "No I don't. He's a JERK!" "Oh I get it. You don't like him anymore... but now you LOVE him!"

Its very annoying... -.-"

Theres some guy in my class that everyone assumes I like, just because I ride his bus and talk to him and he lives litterally 6 houses down from me. ITs kind of funny, though, because while they're bugging me about him, they don't have the time to find out who I REALLY like. So that secrets safe with me. ^.^

I think people under the age of 16 are too young to have relationships.

Why let all the stress of Boyfriends and Girlfriends get to you at such a young age?

As young children, I think that we can enjoy life without that stress and need.

You have 8 years to wait to get married. Chill out.

When girls at our school act like they absolutely need a boyfriend- or else, I roll my eyes and say "You'll live."

Think about it. It's not true.

Our age group may be getting interested into the opposite sex more, but that does'nt mean that we constantly need to have all this PDA stuff going on.

Why can't we all wait?

I think people under the age of 16 are too young to have relationships.Why let all the stress of Boyfriends and Girlfriends get to you at such a young age?

When girls at our school act like they absolutely need a boyfriend- or else, I roll my eyes and say "You'll live."

Our age group may be getting interested into the opposite sex more, but that does'nt mean that we constantly need to have all this PDA stuff going on.

Why can't we all wait?
I know!

People in my class keep talking about going out, future relationships & all that crap. I could tell it's not worth doing that stuff at a young age because they keep breaking up easily.

I'm in 5th grade.

What I would be worried about is my education.

i know i HATE it when people do that! i talk to my best friend Michael and give him hugs all the time and people are all like "OOH u like him!" they perfectly know we are close friends. i like him and he likes me back (we're not going out though…) so yeah…

I know. That's so annoying. I hate that. I have a best friend who is a guy and we hang out a lot and everybody's like, "oooooh you two like each other!!!" >___>

I think people under the age of 16 are too young to have relationships.Why let all the stress of Boyfriends and Girlfriends get to you at such a young age?

Why can't we all wait?
OMG! Yes i know!

I'll hear a girl say "My boyfriend broke up wit me"

and the next day i hear her say "I'm going out wit Jake!"

I'm like omgosh! ugh it bugs me SO much

you'll live if you don't have a boyfriend for a day!!

I'm perfectly fine and happy being single

and i plan on being single till i'm abut sixteen

My friends are alway like hey i'm gonna hook you up with Tanner because you guys always talk

I just tell than to leave me alone!

They get all mad at me but they should understand i'm single cause i want to be

i've been asked out by a bunch of guys i would totally go out wit

but i wanna wait so i just say no and stay friends with them

Lynae

OMG.it is sooo annoying.once i wore this off the shoulder shirt ( i'm 10) and all my friends thought i was trying to impress someone!!! its unbelievable.i can feel all your girls pain :eek:

i get the same problem, i have a friend, who shares very similar interests as me, he is a bit, shalll we say, of a "pansy" (or a poof), not to be rude because hes nice. i wouldnt go out with him but i often stand up to the people who tease him, which, as usual makes it a sign tht ur going out. i always say to them ,"just leave me alone its got nothing to do with you," or you can say, "So what if i am? Why do you care?"

i know i HATE it when people do that! i talk to my best friend Michael and give him hugs all the time and people are all like "OOH u like him!" they perfectly know we are close friends. i like him and he likes me back (we're not going out though…) so yeah…
Same thing for me. I always talk to my best friend, sit with him and hug him. People know we are perfect for each other because we are: we can tell exactly what is wrong and know how to fix it without even sayin anything. Maybe because we went to the biggest dance of the year together, walk down the hall with his arm around me, runs his fingers through my hair, he stands up for me, and he once kissed me on the cheek and said I would always be his baby in front of my friends and his friends...........Well maybe we are as cute together as people say. But I get what you guys are saying.

P.S. I'm 12; 13 in November

He's 13; 14 in July

Same thing for me. I always talk to my best friend, sit with him and hug him. People know we are perfect for each other because we are: we can tell exactly what is wrong and know how to fix it without even sayin anything. Maybe because we went to the biggest dance of the year together, walk down the hall with his arm around me, runs his fingers through my hair, he stands up for me, and he once kissed me on the cheek and said I would always be his baby in front of my friends and his friends...........Well maybe we are as cute together as people say. But I get what you guys are saying.

P.S. I'm 12; 13 in November

He's 13; 14 in July
THATS CUTE!!!!

See in your situation i would see why ppl would say you are goin out

and that you are the perfect couple!

but they still should just let you guys be

Ok, I am kind of mixed with this subject. First of all, people under the age of 16 can have relationships, but maybe not as serious. Secondly, everyone should know that relationships in elementry/midddle school really don't last that long. I am kind of jealous of my best friend because she gets all the attention from the guys when she's not that pretty, mean, and doesn't have a good personality. One time a guy asked me out and I said no, and she said " you're so dumb! No guys have ever liked you so you should take this one before I do!" It really hurt me, because I'm a tomboy and when a guy does like me she steals it... it's a pain in the butt!

I hate when people do that. And then (usually the 'friends') people go up to u and say (we'll use the name bob). They say "Bob likes you!" Or "Bob wants to ask you out!" Or even Bob wants to kiss you!" If bob really wants to why doesn't he go up to you and say that to your face. And yes people do assume you like others even if u talk to them nice or mean

I hate when you are just nice to a guy and next thing you know they think you are flirting. It is quite bothersome.

Ok, I am kind of mixed with this subject. First of all, people under the age of 16 can have relationships, but maybe not as serious. Secondly, everyone should know that relationships in elementry/midddle school really don't last that long. I am kind of jealous of my best friend because she gets all the attention from the guys when she's not that pretty, mean, and doesn't have a good personality. One time a guy asked me out and I said no, and she said " you're so dumb! No guys have ever liked you so you should take this one before I do!" It really hurt me, because I'm a tomboy and when a guy does like me she steals it... it's a pain in the butt!
She's not a very good friend, she should want you to be happy not try and make everyone like her (If you like them..) but some people are like that. (That's greedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back