Boy Issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkoolbear101

Reaction score
In Math, ther is a really cute boy named Spencer, that sits next to me. I really like him, and I think he likes me! He always looks at me and smiles and always trys to get my attention. :)

But when I try to ask him out, I get chicken and bail. Will you pleeease help me? How do I talk to him, and slip him a note??

Thank you. ~Kari~

Don't slip him a note. Talk to him in person. Writing him a note is just about as bad as having someone ask him out for you. If you can't speak to him in person [Even if it is about a touchy subject], how can you ever hope to have an open, honest relationship?

I personally would never have the confidence to ask a guy out - and besides, I'm old-fashioned. But if you wanna ask him out, I say go for it. More power to you. :]

Just bring it up casually. And don't use the term, "wanna go out?" It sounds too pressuring. Just ask if he wants to hang out sometime. But be specific - have an event and a date already set, so it actually HAPPENS. Just saying, "Wanna hang out sometime?" probably won't get you anywhere. He'll say, "Sure," and then nothing will ever happen.

Instead, say, "Hey, wanna catch a movie with me this Saturday? I think THIS MOVIE is playing..." or something. That way, if he says yes, you have plans and nothing needs to be sorted out. And, the date can't really be avoided.

Be sure to prepare yourself for rejection though. If he says no, he says no. Dust yourself off, and stay friends! If it doesn't work out, don't stop talking to him - talk about awkward.

Hope it all works out for you. :]

You could always Talk to him or Text him to get to know him better. Like Cinder said, don't slip him a note. Just ask him in person.

Even if you like someone and think they like you, get to know him better. Would you like to go out with someone you know nothing about?

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back