Boy or girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

art05 5

Reaction score
When my tama is a boy teen or a girl teen, it evolves into the opposite gender!!!!!

I have a v4 and a v4.5 and the v4.5 is the one that does it.

I dont have a clue whats happening to it when t changes gender!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It might help if you tell us exactly which characters you've had throughout the entire growth process from baby to adult. (Like this: Tsubutchi -> Kuribotchi -> Kujakutchi -> UraTogetchi ) There is a V4.5 character chart here, if it helps: https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_characters_v45.pdf

If it's a teen, it might look like a girl at times, like Daiyatchi or Kujakutchi. For the adults, some boys look like girls, such as Celebtchi in a way.

It went like tsubutchi boy, tamatchi, ura young mametchi, ura violetchi!

In the second generation it went like tsubutchi girl, hitodetchi girl, Ichigotchi girl, Ura debatchi! :angry: :D :p :angry: :angry:

In the second generation it went like tsubutchi girl, hitodetchi girl, Ichigotchi girl, Ura debatchi! :D :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :hitodetchi:
I see nothing wrong there...

Lol anyway, are you actually sure you check their gender, or do you just think they look like that?

Best Wishes,

[[.x.. b a r k y ..x.]]

debatchi is a boy! the characters it evolved from were all girls! i always check the gender every time it evolves

Last edited by a moderator:
You might just be getting a little confused... when I got a futabutchi on my v5, I thought it was a boy, but mine was a girl. I realized that two days after it evolved into an adult!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back