Boy problem :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so this kid whos locker is right next to mine is the most popular kid in school. He and i used to get along in sixth grade but that was two years ago. I think i like him but I just don't know how to grab his attention. I'm pretty shy... however it's not like im at the bottom of the social latter.. but im not popular. What do I do?

Just try to talk to him again. Don't jump right into it, just be really patient and go on being yourself. If you have any classes together, you might be able to start a nice little conversation. I'm sorta shy too at school, but once I start talking to someone and they start enjoying the conversation, then I start enjoying myself too and I feel more comfortable. Hope I helped. =)

Just try to get his attention. Same with me, once I get a conversation going, I'm fine. Just talk to him about anything you feel comfortable with. ;)

Well if you want to talk to him, go on ahead. If you know what he's like then it should be kinda easy. Unless he's changed a lot. which happens sometimes..

Usually starting convo's by lockers isn't the best thing.. well in my school. x...x;

If you don't feel comfortable talking to him, then don't. Who knows? He might even want to talk to you..

Well, if he doesn't like you just because you aren't popular, nothing you change about yourself to be 'more popular' will make him truly like you more - he'd just be liking the social status to keep that in mind. :mimitchi:

Lockers and classes are great for small conversation starters. If you sit next to him, make light conversation about how school has been so far, which teacher gives the most homework and just small stuff like that. Maybe after awhile you'll both be more comfortable to talk to each other less of acquaintances and more as friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
it just seems kind of akward to start out with talking to him about random stuff. Is there any conversation starters that aren't.... random?

Today I caught him looking at me during science :mellow:

Also he is a big comedian... always making jokes. No: he is not only interested in popularity I just said that he was popular so he has waaay more choices then just me. How do I make him laugh?

it just seems kind of akward to start out with talking to him about random stuff. Is there any conversation starters that aren't.... random?
Today I caught him looking at me during science :)

Also he is a big comedian... always making jokes. No: he is not only interested in popularity I just said that he was popular so he has waaay more choices then just me. How do I make him laugh?
Sarcasm can work, but you don't have to use sarcasm.

Just say "Hey." When he looks at you. That's what I do to a girl that keeps looking at me. I am so sick and tired of it, that I just said "Hi."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back