Boy problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
Heres the problem I like this guy hes cute, nice sometimes,but he need to watch what he says if u know

what i mean???

Than I like this other guy hes nice, not cute or hot,and way to competive now witch one should I flirt with??????????????

:eek:

First of all how old are you?

I would choose niether, I don't like competitive guys or guys that speak dirt.

I don't really care about looks, I care about personality. I've been through it, this boy was cute but later all the girls found him annoying, self-absorbed, and he doesn't think before he talks.

Heres the problem I like this guy hes cute, nice sometimes,but he need to watch what he says if u know what i mean???

Than I like this other guy hes nice, not cute or hot,and way to competive now witch one should I flirt with??????????????

:lol:
Well it depends. What type of guy are you into? Sadly, I am the nice guy as many would say. I've gotten it way to many times that I'm a 'good listener' ... Anyways, it really does depend. If I was in your situation, I would pick someone you felt attracted to; Like you knew you could start a relationship with them, a real genuine relationship. It also looks as though you are about 12, so I would recommend just waiting until you've seen more of the world a bit. Not saying you shouldn't like anyone and not date, but don't take things to fast.

The fact you want to flirt with either choice with major flaws tells me you're a bit young. Don't bother. Save your "liking" for when you're older. Sounds like just normal crushing to me.

PS: I agree with Tina, Personality is what you hould be looking for, not looks. Being shallow is not becoming of a young lady such as yourself :)

I agree that you should probably wait awhile, but I don't want to sound like a parent since I'm the same age! I would pick neither, because there is probably a guy cute & nice (thats better than those other guys) that you just haven't noticed, and he would probably be worth waiting for!

Heres the problem I like this guy hes cute, nice sometimes,but he need to watch what he says if u know what i mean???

:wub:
If i had to pick one, i would pick the

one thats cute and sometimes nice...

But it's not worth it,

even if you do end up in a relationship

with one of them, it'll just end up in frailer. O.O

Too young, sorry but you really are. I am 11 and I DO NOT have a boyfriend. The only boyfriend I ever had was in kindergarden.lol. WHAT?? HE WAS CUTE IRRISISTIBLIE.LOL LOL LOL! I am 11 now, and I don't have a boyfriend. Boys like me, but they are wimps and they don't ask me out, so I don't even talk to boys.

Well it depends. What type of guy are you into? Sadly, I am the nice guy as many would say. I've gotten it way to many times that I'm a 'good listener' ... Anyways, it really does depend. If I was in your situation, I would pick someone you felt attracted to; Like you knew you could start a relationship with them, a real genuine relationship. It also looks as though you are about 12, so I would recommend just waiting until you've seen more of the world a bit. Not saying you shouldn't like anyone and not date, but don't take things to fast.
I believe Lukie99 is right. It really depends on your type and which one you feel more comfortable to start a real relationship with. Also if you do start a relationship with one of these guys or any guy I would suggest you to take things at a speed in which you both are comfortable. Other wise things may move too fast and lead you to a very sticky situation. I hope my and the others advice helped you out.

~HazelEyedBeauty

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all how old are you? I would choose niether, I don't like competitive guys or guys that speak dirt.

I don't really care about looks, I care about personality. I've been through it, this boy was cute but later all the girls found him annoying, self-absorbed, and he doesn't think before he talks.
i'm 11

11 year olds + dating doesn't work. Have fun. have normal friends. Relationships suck, generally. Just chill out, at your age there is no pressure to have a boyfriend

I say go for the dirty mouth.

But if you like competition, go for the other one.

But always remember that the guy you want might be taken before you get him. Happened to me. :\

I've never had a boyfriend, so my advice probably sucks. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back