Boy Trouble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plazmical Ecstasy

Reaction score
You have all heard me rant on and on and on about how wonderful Nick is. Problem:

Okay, so the other day (Friday, to be exact.) I was over Karen's house, and Brendan and Hunter decided to come over. We went up to the plaza with them, and Hunter bought us some candy (Because he carries around $100 in his pocket, wtf.) and Brendan found a football and stole it, from a lawn. xD And then we went back to Karen's house and played some tackle foot ball, and them we went inside and watched movies. Brendan and I were sitting next to each other, and he put his arm around me, and Hugged me and stuff. Then we played truth or dare, and Marissa dared Karen to kiss Brendan on the cheek, and she wouldn't, so I did. Then, someone dared Brendan to kiss my neck, at first I was all "Uhh, i dunno." then he jumped up and literally tackled me, and kissed me on the neck. Then, we went bowling from 10-1am. We were walking around together and hugging and stuff.

I think I may have feelings for him, but I dunno.

Two problems:

Karen has liked Brendan for the whole 3 years I have known her. Sh'es my best friends, and I couldn't hurt her like that.

AND.

Brendan isn't a "relationship person" so to speak. He flirts a lot, and, I dunno if anything was serious...

Any tips?

I'm not relationship expert, I won't give advice on this and I don't know the consequences should you listen to me, but my thoughts are...

Talk to your friend. The last thing you want to do is hurt her, so maybe explain somehow that you like him too. Possibly if she's liked him this long but has never done anything about it, maybe she doesn't like him as much as she used to? :huh:

Once that is done maybe talk to him... I wouldn't do this until your friend knows your feelings on him, though...

From there, possibly just go with your instincts...?

But, from my view, your friend should know...

But like I say, it's not advice and I don't know you or your friends, so I have no idea how it could go if you did any of this =/

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back