Boy troubles!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
Ok, so there's this guy I realised just today that I really like. By just today, I mean about an hour ago. He's really friendly, we talk in a lot of classes, and I feel comfortable around him. So I told my friend that I like him, and she says that I should ask him out. I don't know what to do! He's friendly with the popular group, and I have a feling that if I ask him out, the pops will just make fun of it.

I need some advice. Should I ask him out? Or not?

Well, I wouldn't worry about 'groups' or 'popular people'. That just makes you worry way too much in general. Just think of them as people.

Anyways, that's great that you guys are friendly with each other. If you feel that he likes you too, ask him out. It's sometimes hard to tell if guys like you as friends or if they like you as a girlfriend, but I would just go with your gut.

well as long as he dosent become in a super popular gang being one of them isnt really all that great i mean they start to become horrible fo example i went out with this girl that goes to my school and she was nice but then she became over popular and dumped me and started acting like a real beach lol and its the same for guys like me and stuff that become over popular i evan like this girl now and we became best friends but we used to pretend fight alot but now we really fight because she hangs with those girls and guys and is anotherone of those beaches butyeah it can be like that for guys as well

oh and i am in the popular crowd for being year7afrokid but im not in that type of popular crowd

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do it.

And if he rejects you, move on, There are plenty more fish in the sea.

I have advice. I'm a boy, so I know how this works. Now, u like him ALOT. Correct? He might not like you that way. BUT, he might. The only way to find out is to ask. Sometimes boys are too shy to ask if girls like them. Hey, I'll give u the three

1: He will like u, and u will be an item,

2: He won't like u that way, and will ask u if u can still be freinds,

3: He will not like u and u won't be friends anymore. :furawatchi:

Remember, try to tell him that u like him in a sincere and calm manner. Maybe u ask him if he likes u first... But remember that not every boy goes by these standards.

I hope I helped. :furawatchi:

If you really like him, then go for it. You never know until you try, right? You guys seem to be pretty comfortable around each other, so chances are that he'll like you back.

Well, you just realized you liked him an hour ago... I know I've been in the situation before where I've liked someone one day and the next been all, "What was I THINKING?" There's a thing called infatuation.

So honestly I'd give it some time before you jump right into something. Make sure you actually like him and will like him for a while before you put yourself in a vulnerable and somewhat awkward position.

If you decide you really like him and want to be with him, I'd say go for it. You only live once, don't regret passing up an opportunity to make yourself happy.

Honestly, why hold back? THe pops just might gain anew respect for you because you hhad the guts to ask him. That's how I got into the more "in" crowd, though that wasn't what I intended. Besides, You'll regret not asking him if you chicken out.

The Pops...that's exactly what I call them at my school xD How long have you known him?

If you've known him a long time, ask him out. If he's as good a friend as you say he is to you, he'll defend you if they start making fun of you. If not, he's not worth your time. Obviously he can't value a long term friendship and what it means.

If you've only known him a short while, get to know him better. Make friends with him. Then ask him out.

Make sure he's not in a relationship with someone else, first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back