Boyfriend troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which One?

• James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam

• Niether

• Liam and James' friend

• James and Liam's friend

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miffiy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Ok. So I've got a boyfriend. His name's Liam. He's really sweet, and he's liked me since the beggining of 4th grade (so that's 2 whole years). I've liked him since about halfway through 4th grade, so that's a year and a half. We have officially been boyfriend and girlfriend since the beggining of last year, 5th grade, though we don't tell anybody because if we do we'll probably get teased. The only downside to liking Liam is that his friends are really annoying and weird. Then there's this other guy. He's called James. James is really funny, charming and nice, and I think he likes me. I am friends with him at the moment (nothing special) and I annoy him (playfully) a lot. I've gotten to like him a lot. And now I like him so much, I'm not sure whether I like him more than Liam. I can't choose between the two of them. I've been with Liam for a year (sort of a year and a half or two years cepending on how you look at it). Liam's sweet and nice and likes me a lot. James has got a great sense of humor, is charming and nice and I think he might like me too. Which one?? I need help. I know it's not really for you guys to decide for one of my personal choices, but it would help if you could give me some advice.

Thanks.

No idea...

Boys aren't really my area of specialty... No but seriously though It's your decision if you like James go with him if you like Liam go with him...

(I have a friend called Liam and we hit eachother all the time and we stared in grade 4... I don't really know why though)

Lol Caitlin!

I think you're right surfer girl. I think that I should stay with Liam.

I know how to tell I like Liam better. When I was away in america, I missed Liam. I didn't even think about James. This holidays, I've been missing Liam, but I've only been missing James' sense of humor, not James himself. But I still can't stop thinking about James...

I can't stop thinking about Michael... and Daniel... and Mark... Does that mean I like them all?

I don't think so...

But Liam sounds like a nice guy! And James does to but it sounds like Liam really cares for you and loves you dearly.

No idea...Boys aren't really my area of specialty... No but seriously though It's your decision if you like James go with him if you like Liam go with him...

(I have a friend called Liam and we hit eachother all the time and we stared in grade 4... I don't really know why though)
I would agree with you, *summer*

I would agree with you, *summer*
Why do you hit Liam too???

Kidding.

Now the agreeing would be on?

Let me guess the part about where I said It's your decision and all that?

Yay I like agreeing it's amazingly fun!

(Sorry that was kinda SPAMMY)

Ive got boyfriend troubles too. Well i have a boyfriend called Dominic he is really kind makes me

laugh and is really fit. But he went to Australia 4 like a year and i met someone else called Sean

he is kind helpful and fit. Now Dominic has come back so i don't know what to do!

Ok. So I've got a boyfriend. His name's Liam. He's really sweet, and he's liked me since the beggining of 4th grade (so that's 2 whole years). I've liked him since about halfway through 4th grade, so that's a year and a half. We have officially been boyfriend and girlfriend since the beggining of last year, 5th grade, though we don't tell anybody because if we do we'll probably get teased. The only downside to liking Liam is that his friends are really annoying and weird. Then there's this other guy. He's called James. James is really funny, charming and nice, and I think he likes me. I am friends with him at the moment (nothing special) and I annoy him (playfully) a lot. I've gotten to like him a lot. And now I like him so much, I'm not sure whether I like him more than Liam. I can't choose between the two of them. I've been with Liam for a year (sort of a year and a half or two years cepending on how you look at it). Liam's sweet and nice and likes me a lot.  James has got a great sense of humor, is charming and nice and I think he might like me too. Which one?? I need help. I know it's not really for you guys to decide for one of my personal choices, but it would help if you could give me some advice.
Thanks.
What does yor heart say?(its saying lub dub lub dub...lol) you knew liam longer...stay with him until you get to know james longer...then see if you like him as much as you thought. Besides, since no one knos that you and liam are going out, there wont be a problem w=if you brake up...but give james some time before you move in. My self, i have about...4 crushes, three are movie stars and one goes to my school. i think he likes me, but im not sure. im gonna get to know him better...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you head is screaming one of their names and same thing with your heart.

I'd say go with your heart... It's closer to you guts than your head... (You know? Go with your gut feeling)

But that's just my opinion... Seriously it's up to you!

i would stick with your boyfriend if you guys has lasted this long you might stay together for a while or might even you know get married <_< :huh: :ph34r: :kuribotchi: :wacko:

Thanks guys. I think I'd break Liam's heart if I left him. And like Caitlin (*Summer*) said, I need to listen to my heart, not my head. My heart's crying for Liam, and I miss him so much...And it's only my head thinking of James. As I've told you, I've been with Liam for years, and these feelings for James are only new...So yeah I think I should stay with Liam, and maybe get to know James a little better.

BTW, Horsegirl, I don't think We'll be getting married! But sometimes Liam asks me who I think I will marry...Really odd question...I usually say someone not at the school.

Also, I forgot, quite a few people do know about me and him, and the news is still being spread as far as I know.

If a guide wants to close this, they can. I've gotten all the help and opinions I need for now.

EVERYBODY RUN!!! TAMAW/PANT'S OPINION!!!

lol, jk

personaly i dont think its neccasary for 6th graders (right?)- or anyone under at least 16 to be dating.

its more like puppy love. just certain qualities you like.

datings for marrage- not a little game.

yep yep, i'm done.

I don't think anyone listened to you just then, TP. It actually depends whether it's just a crush or whether it's love. My grandmother told me once that she had her only other great love (other than my grandfather) when she was in 6th grade.

To me, my feelings for Liam are more than puppy love. It is love. And trust me, you know the difference when you feel it.

Like I said before, This topic can be closed. I don't want any more opinions, I've made up my mind.

I don't think anyone listened to you just then, TP. It actually depends whether it's just a crush or whether it's love. My grandmother told me once that she had her only other great love (other than my grandfather) when she was in 6th grade.
To me, my feelings for Liam are more than puppy love. It is love. And trust me, you know the difference when you feel it.

Like I said before, This topic can be closed. I don't want any more opinions, I've made up my mind.
oh, sry.

just thought i'd post it 'neways

good luck ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back