Boys and Tamagotchis?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itchigotchi_pal

Reaction score
I'm a little selfconscious right now. DO ANY GUYS GO ON THIS BOARD BESIDE ME!?!?!?! :huh:

I think they do. I don't really know the genders of anyone here. Im a girl. It's okay if you have tamas.

This is the wrong forum. Didja read the rules...?

Yes, I've seen some boys on too. Even if the majority of boys don't have tamagotchis it shouldn't really matter. But this really isn't the forum for it. This is the "What Happened To My Tamagotchi?!" forum.

Great answers guys. By the way I didn't know which board it was because there is no general tamagotchi questions forum, and I'm not a "new tamagotchi owner". Which board should I have posted in? :eek:

I'm a guy. Back in the 90s, everyone had a Tamagotchi. I don't see why it shouldn't be this way nowadays.

i think tamagotchi connections are more likely to appeal to girls because of the whole marriage and baby thing!

the original tamas didn't have that so boys were just as likely to buy them!

just my opinion!

I have a :) and a :rolleyes:

even though my login name is rex.... i'm a girl too!! ;)

Tamagotchis are probably starting to appeal more to girls because BanDai seems to make a lot of girly designs for them, i.e. the shells (Makeup fun? Yuck!) and even the backgrounds (I don't think guys are into hearts that much...). I'm a girl, but I can't stand girly designs like diamonds and lipstick and all that. I'm thinking of e-mailing BanDai about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back