Boys/Girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As rude as it is,her stupidity is very well shown there and I simply pointed it out,and also I don't understand this part of her signature:
"After 6 years, I've finally grown :3 5'1" Baby!"

:3 = Breast or heart sign,and for the 411 if it's a heart it's "<3".

:/
What?!? That's what her siggy said? I'll take another look at it....

As rude as it is,her stupidity is very well shown there and I simply pointed it out,and also I don't understand this part of her signature:
"After 6 years, I've finally grown :3 5'1" Baby!"

:3 = Breast or heart sign,and for the 411 if it's a heart it's "

:/
Okay, first of all, it is a smilie. A 'happy face', if that makes sense to you. Secondly, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I really must say,I find you retarded. If it's not refering to you(since you aren't homosexual) how do the hell find it "offensive"?!IF even how do find it "offensive",a homosexual would just say how they feel.
Hint. I AM homosexual. Learn facts about people before you make assumptions. I see it as derogatory. Therefore it IS offensive to me. Which, oh em gee, I explained that.

If you're going to call someone retarded at least know what you, yourself are talking about.

:3 is a smiley face.

My signature shows my excitement for growing after 6 years. Sorry that you're too stuck up to see what happiness does for a person.

And just for the '411', if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your ignorant mouth shut.

Also, if you're going to insult someone, at least make it legible.

This lump of garbage, doesn't make sense.

"how do the hell find it "offensive"?!IF even how do find it "

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bisexual. I like both guys and girls, but I like girls more. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a guy who's into, well, guys.

And if you're going to be homophobic about it you might as well not put "GAI/LESBO" as an option. It actually does sound offensive.

Ok so, I'm not retarded at all, but yet I could find the word retarded offensive.

Look, bottom line is when it comes down to it, you really have to watch how you convey yourself. Because let's face it, the word retarded isn't exactly the best choice vocabulary word to use when you disagree with someone's opinion.

So if she finds it offensive, just make it un-offensive.

It's that simple.

We're here to be a community, not to start a civil-war. So with all do respect, please, just try to be... uhm, civil.

Besides isn't this what tamatalk is about? A diverse group of people having one ultimate thing in common (the <3 of tamas?)

I'm not lesbian or bisexual, so I prefer guys.

In a friend sense, I hang out with guys and girls. It's fun to talk with your best girlfriends, as well as joke around with your guy friends.

Love boys? Yeah, in one sense, but in both too... Kinda..

Love boys = Friend love, YES. They're easier than girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with some girls too, but boys are so much easier.

Love boys = "OMFGILUVYOULETZGETMARRIDNOWANDHAVKIDZ!!!!11111SHIFTONEONEONE!". No.

Love boy(Not boyS, just boy) = Yes. One, who's the greatest. I want to super attack glomp him right now like I did at school yesterday, he was all blushing and happy. ^O^ I love him, yes. but not that, weirdo love that is just for a day, but true love. I know we're meant to be. The stars say it, fate says it and i know it. That's my thing.

I'm a girl and I like to have guys as friends cuz,my sense of humor makes more guys laugh than girls. Like the whole thing where me and my guy friends will randomly shout "SQUIRREL NUTS!!!" as passing groups of girls. lol I have a crush on lots of my guy friends too.

I love boys, but not all of them. I can like them as friends, too. Or I can strongly dislike them. It depends on the boy.

[SIZE=7pt]Saying things like "Lezbo" is actually pretty rude in my opinion. So, could we not? Let's try to respect these opinions. They're not your opinions. Leave it at that.[/SIZE]

I am straight, and perhaps boy crazy :)

[SIZE=21pt]What on earth is the point of this poll? If you are a girl you love boys (unless you are a lesbian) and if you are a boy you love girls (unless you are gay) everyone knows so why on earth are we voting for it???!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back