Boys-Hair or No Hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
* MOVED to Seriously (Non) TamaTalk *

Well, if my post got this far, it's fine.

Hair or no hair, down there, boys.......

^^To clarify things for all concerned:

*This is a topic for boys experiencing puberty

*If you are a girl, you don't have to read any further if it makes you uncomfortable.

*You do not have to reply, even if you do read the thread.

**The girls puberty topics are very "personal" already. To be equal about things, the boys deserve the same kind of respect that they have shown us in our topics. -AH

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]I'm a boy and I'm bald right now I just got a haircut and I love it.[/SIZE]
He means something else.

He means something else.
This is highly inappropriate anyways! If you're seeking help and what not, dealing with a changing body and what not, you may go to a site that I recommend which is useful. If you're just wondering out of personal curiosity, I'm going to say you are very odd. I have reported the post, no offense.
If this conversation is mature it's ok- that's why he posted here.

*To Mr. Canvas* There is a guys/girls puberty topics somewhere in TT- you'll get more answers there. ;]

I'll try to go find them fo ya.

If this conversation is mature it's ok- that's why he posted here.

*To Mr. Canvas* There is a guys/girls puberty topics somewhere in TT- you'll get more answers there. ;]

I'll try to go find them fo ya.
Yeah, I noticed that. I thought though, seeing as I've been on here for a long time and just recently came back, that it was weird seeing such a weird topic on a site mainly discussed for tamagotchis. It just caught me off guard is all, but I still don't recommend discussing whether or not you have pubic hair. It gets you nowhere unless you're exploring your body, of who you are and what not, yet this person seems to just raise the question randomly.

Yeah, I noticed that. I thought though, seeing as I've been on here for a long time and just recently came back, that it was weird seeing such a weird topic on a site mainly discussed for tamagotchis. It just caught me off guard is all, but I still don't recommend discussing whether or not you have pubic hair. It gets you nowhere unless you're exploring your body, of who you are and what not, yet this person seems to just raise the question randomly.
I see what 'cha mean.

Maybe we can get a guide to check it out- just to be sure. ;]

This is a topic for boys to discuss. If you are a girl, refrain from posting just to say something along the lines of "I'm a girl. I don't want to know." Boys and girls use this site. We girls have our own gender-specific puberty and body threads, boys are allowed that as well. Everyone has questions and concerns about going through puberty and the effect it has on our bodies.

Please accept this and respect it.

^^I understand. I think on the front of title it should say something that this is for boys. Otherwise, there would be lots more posts saying "I'm a girl."

Matchy :)

Um... I'm a girl, and I don't feel comfortable replying specificly to this topic.Aint it a little personal? Even if it is Seriouly (non)Tamatalk... o_O

-Rachel
Then don't. Simple as that,

Back to topic...

Just wanna know how many experienced/are expirencing puberty, I have hair and I'm only turning 10! 0.o

Then don't. Simple as that,
Back to topic...
Well, I'm sorry...

I feel offended by you.

I don't appreciate it.

I'm just posting my opinion... :)

-Rachel

lol i hit puberty when i was 9 im a girl lol yeah but what i really want to know is why did you post it if you though it was too personal? and not to sound mean but please next time just be a little more specific for who it is for - gender wise - before girls click here and freak out or feel embarassed about viewing this.

:D BLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

YICH!! WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT THAT?

IT'S LIKE SAYING ALL THE MALE/FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS YOU CAN THINK OF AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) !!!!!!

;)

well, actually, for me I did start getting hair :eek: :D :) okay, this conversation is REALLY gross, but I don't want someone to delete this topic and make u feel bad :D

I'm a guy, and when I saw those first hairs, I ran to my dad saying:

"IM GROWING HAIR IN PLACES THAT I WISH I NEVER KNEW THAT HAIR WAS GROWING!"

:eek: :p

All well, it has to happen to everybody someday. [tamagotchis are lucky!!! :D ]

@complete tama fanatic@

:angry: BLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh:
YICH!! WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT THAT?

IT'S LIKE SAYING ALL THE MALE/FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS YOU CAN THINK OF AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!! :p :p :p :angry: !!!!!!
This is serious (non)tamatalk. This forum is for any "Mature and sensible discussions unrelated to tamagotchi."

i got hair 'bout 3 weeks 'go and im 11!!!

my dad dident start hairs 'there' till he was 15!!!!!!!!!

drwhokid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back