Boys-Hair or No Hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: BLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
YICH!! WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT THAT?

IT'S LIKE SAYING ALL THE MALE/FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS YOU CAN THINK OF AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D !!!!!!
Well, this is Seriously Non-Tamatalk, so there are going to be some serious and mature discussions. Read the Reminder at the the top of every page in this section.

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses. All topics are checked before appearing. Rule breakers will be unable to post in this forum. (more info)
If you don't want to read it, don't. No one is forcing you too. :D

Boys, boys! Settle down! This is Seriously (Non) TamaTalk.

If you guys can't be mature enough to handle reading this topic, don't make such a fuss or better yet, just don't reply to the topic. Simple as that.

Alot of you guys and girls find talking about pubety and sexual organs as grose and/or embarrassing but trust me....when you're older it will change and will be a common topic for some.

this is so nasty!why do i come to this site!

and this is ME this time!
If you think this topic is nasty then don't come in it. No one is forcing you to.

i no

but even the title is nasty!

i like webkinz and Cub penguin MUCH better

i nobut even the title is nasty!

i like webkinz and Cub penguin MUCH better
Why don't you have a read at previous posts?

This is Seriously Non Tamatalk. If you aren't mature enough to handle the discussions here, don't bother entering the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of you guys and girls find talking about pubety and sexual organs as grose and/or embarrassing but trust me....when you're older it will change and will be a common topic for some.
That true, your judgement changes alot on what is 'gross'.

[SIZE=21pt]Oh my gosh...WILL EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A MATURE TOPIC! O.O[/SIZE]

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND!! O.O

PLEASE NOBODY SAY ABOUT HOW "GROSS" OR "NASTY" IT IS!

REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!

Phew...

O.O Lol

its GROSS and NASTY
-.- oh...

..My..

Gosh...

Stop spamming about how gross and nasty it is. It's not even gross...

Please, if you can't handle it don't talk in this topic.

BTW does anyone know a way that I can decrease the oder down there! @.@

It can get kinda smelly

its GROSS and NASTY
Okay, the whole point of what we're saying to you is that it's not gross and nasty to some people, it's a mature discussion, and obviously you're not mature enough to handle it's seriousness. Now, please, stop letting our preachings go in one ear and right out the other.

its GROSS and NASTY
This is Seriously Non TamaTalk. This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. Obviously, you're not mature enough to handle these kind of topics. So, please leave this topic if you think it is gross and nasty.

It's GROSS and NASTY!
I hope you're listening to what everyone is saying to you.

If you have a problem with this topic, you should leave it.

Nobody forced you to reply to it.

If you think this topic is gross and nasty, it's up to you if you want to leave or not.

But this is a mature and sensible topic.

Try to handle it a little differently, please. :lol:

-Rachel

-.- oh.....My..

Gosh...

Stop spamming about how gross and nasty it is. It's not even gross...

Please, if you can't handle it don't talk in this topic.

BTW does anyone know a way that I can decrease the oder down there! @.@

It can get kinda smelly
I don't think I've ever had an oder down there. But in a previous post TigerLily013 says that shaving down there makes the oder go away :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I'm not a boy, I do have pubic hair, in areas, which I would prefer to not have hair on. -.-"
~angie
Seconded, even though I am also a female.

I am a boy But lots of people think that i am a girl when they see me!!! It is really anoying!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back