boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is all ur tamas boys

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i have 1 tama thats a boy

• i have 1 tama thats a girl

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes. All my Tamagotchis are boys at the moment. You don't need another Tamagotchi to mate. Just wait until it's been an adult for 3 days and the MatchMaker will come to find your Tama a partner.

GotchiGirl96

The matchmaker is a tama who comes when your tama is 6,7, or 8 years old. She comes with a book and finds a partner for your tama to mate.

i have 1 tamagotchi and its a boy but my sister has 2 girls and i m trying to make them mate

I have one girl at the moment. I actually have 6 tamas, but 5 of them don't have working batteries. :rolleyes: Anyway, the matchmaker is a tama that comes to wed your tamagotchi with another so they can mate. They meet, you say yes, fireworks, and TA-DA!!! You have a babytchi! ^^ Good luck, and I hope your tama finds love!

I have only 1 Tama, and that one Tama is a girl so I'm in the "I have one Tama that's a girl" poll.

One of my v4s is a boy, and the other v4 is a girl.

My v2 is a 5 year old boy.

My 2 v3s are boys.

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D

bye!

My V4's just had two boys ;) It's okay though.. it takes a long time to connect them enough for them to fall in love anyway :) Last time I just used the honey!

I actually have 5 girls and 5 boys right now... perfectly equal of both.

well ijust got a v2 & it was a girl and i reset 1 of my v3 &it was a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back