BRAIN EATER PETITION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl020

Reaction score
BRAIN EATERS ARE INFECTING TAMA TALK AND SHOULD BE STOPED THIS IS THE TIME TO SIGHN YOUR USER NAME AND SAY SO

_________________________x P.s Just write user name in a reply

[SIZE=21pt]YOU KNOW WHAT I CHANGED MY MIND THE BTRAIN EATERS MUST BE STOPED PLEASE DONT CLOSE MY TOPIC[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My god there just for jokes.

Besides, there in their sigs. If you see a link that says

something unbelievable like "click here to see v4!"

Just don't click on it. There not affecting TamaTalk at all not unless someone made a

topic saying like "heres a pic of me!" and the pic is just a link to the Brain Eater than that's spam.

Theres nothing wrong with it being in signatures. You act like they actually eat your brain...

Runkirbys

Stop them! They are stupid and annoying! Did I mention that they are stupid!

Oy vey, quit whining. It's not like people are PMing them like the stupid chain letter, they're in their sigs. If you don't want to go to them, don't click on people's random links. There, problem solved.

Tropicanza

x........................................

fact of the day- winning isnt everything...it matters of the prize : D

I am sorry to close this topic down - but it's a duplicate - and it is now the third one I have closed.....

Lots of ppl don't like these sites, lots of ppl don't really care - but far too many ppl are creating new threads to talk about the same thing...

If you want to comment on the brain thing, please do so in one of the earlier threads.... please!!!!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=36164

Thx

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back