Brand New Baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenRita

Reaction score
Hello! I'm brand new to TamaTalk and honestly I would have made this post yesterday had I explored all the forum topics well enough. Ah well, such is life.

My name is Rita! I use They/Them pronouns and I just got into Tamagotchi's this year. I'll be 17 on the 9th of May (Here in just 3 days!! B) )

Right now I have a pink anniversary M!X that's sitting on my desk and the cotton candy shell for a V5 that I got in the mail just a few days ago! They evolved into adults yesterday and I'm so excited to see how many generations I can get in it :wub:

I currently work as my church's nursery attendant and am going to school as a high school junior, so I'll likely be on afternoons and most of Saturdays. Summer is starting soon and I'm very excited! I hope I can become an active member here, though I'm not certain TamaTalk itself is too active... :( Then again, I've only been here a day, so I guess I'll find out!!

I really enjoy my Tamagotchi's, I take one with me everywhere at this point and hopefully I won't stop, this is super super fun and I really love checking on my babies!

I'm hoping to open art commissions here soon so I have more money and can feel less bad about spending it all on tamas when I really need to save up for moving in a year or two :p

Anyways, I guess that's all. I'd really love to make friends with people so feel free to hit me up! ^_^

I love you all! I hope to learn more about the community and enjoy it every step of the way. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute intro :D

I'm Iza, nice to meet you. Well, it's not my real name, long story. :D She/her pronouns for me.

Welcome!

Thank you so much! :wub: I'm excited to learn more about the board and meet everyone

Welcome to TamaTalk!

It's very nice to meet you Rita!

Everyone here is super nice ;w; /

You also have really cute art!! >W<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back