Brand new Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's funny. I was sat around at schol talking to a friend the other week about past crazes and tamagotchis were mentioned. I LOVED these little guys (although I never actually had an original Tamagotchi, just imitations). So we thought, lets get a Tamagotchi and see if we can restart the craze at our school, and if we can't, it'll be fun anyway. So I got out the Argos shopping catalogue when I got home and I was amazed to find a new modern Tamagotchi in the listings :lol: .

To cut a long stroy short, after practically throwing a tantrum when the first shop I went to was sold out, I managed to get one from another shop. Now I've got Kyle, my first Tamagotchi, and my first electronic keyring-type cyberpet of this millennium. Yay! Anyway I'm really rusty on looking after them so I joined this forum as a kinda refresher course. I'm 14 and from England. So, um, hi! :rolleyes:

Welcome to TamaTalk! :rolleyes: um, I'm 15 and I'm from North Carolina, hi hi. I've yet to get my new tama, which is weird because I'm on the forum already, but I'm hoping to get mine soon! :lol:

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear about another accidental rediscovery! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back