brand new tamagotchi owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey! i just joined this forum and i am 100% new to tamagotchis. actually, i haven't even received my first tama yet, but it's being shipped here and should arrive on monday. i got a p2 with a blue ufo shell (japanese because i want to try and get my tama(s) to evolve into nyatchi). in the future i am thinking about getting a connection v3 with the clear yellow shell if i can find one, but otherwise i don't have a lot of collecting in mind.

i joined to be able to ask various questions as a newbie, such as: how do i evolve my tama into nyatchi? guides say "good but not perfect care" and 75% discipline. the latter makes sense, but how would you measure the former?

feel free to comment with whatever you want, and i'll update with a picture of my tama when i receive it!

The translucent yellow v3 is one of my favorite shells.

I do not aim for particular characters so I may not be the best source of information, but you only need to discipline until it reaches 75% and otherwise keep it fed and happy. That is what is meant by “good but not perfect care”. The not perfect part is the 75% discipline vs 100% for perfect care.

When you reach the required discipline level just ignore any more calls for help from it.

hey! i just joined this forum and i am 100% new to tamagotchis. actually, i haven't even received my first tama yet, but it's being shipped here and should arrive on monday. i got a p2 with a blue ufo shell (japanese because i want to try and get my tama(s) to evolve into nyatchi). in the future i am thinking about getting a connection v3 with the clear yellow shell if i can find one, but otherwise i don't have a lot of collecting in mind.

i joined to be able to ask various questions as a newbie, such as: how do i evolve my tama into nyatchi? guides say "good but not perfect care" and 75% discipline. the latter makes sense, but how would you measure the former?

feel free to comment with whatever you want, and i'll update with a picture of my tama when i receive it!
Nice to meet you. I'm a new owner as well

hey! i just joined this forum and i am 100% new to tamagotchis. actually, i haven't even received my first tama yet, but it's being shipped here and should arrive on monday.
Welcome to TamaTalk. Any updates on your new Tama?

Latest posts

Back