Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

p!nk

Reaction score
Ok, I think bratz dolls wear the most revealling clothes, and little girls catch on to these things and start wearing them to!!! Like the bratz babies... they are BABIES!!! Babies are supposed to wear wonder suits and little baby things like the things from pumpkin patch and stuff, not mini skirts, crop tops and high heels!!! See these are the things that kids pick up, and what amazes me most, is how much a piece of plastic can influence a young child. Now they too wanna wear mini skirts, bikinis stretched out right to the sides.

And also may i point out, that on the movie Bratz Rock Angels movie is baaaad. Verry bad. There is one scene when the blonde hair one rolls on to a guy.... seee very ungood.

Post your thoughts here if you like the idea of bratz wearing these stuff or not. :eek:

I find them revolting. This generation is going to be a real whopper. x...x;

Teaching little kids to show cleavage they don't have and their little Barbie panties stick out of their pants is just discusting.

I dont like the bratz dolls. I got one last year which was dressed perfectly fine which I loved but I dont really like them.

Ok, I think bratz dolls wear the most revealling clothes, and little girls catch on to these things and start wearing them to!!! Like the bratz babies... they are BABIES!!! Babies are supposed to wear wonder suits and little baby things like the things from pumpkin patch and stuff, not mini skirts, crop tops and high heels!!! See these are the things that kids pick up, and what amazes me most, is how much a piece of plastic can influence a young child. Now they too wanna wear mini skirts, bikinis stretched out right to the sides.And also may i point out, that on the movie Bratz Rock Angels movie is baaaad. Verry bad. There is one scene when the blonde hair one rolls on to a guy.... seee very ungood.
:( You're right! I hate those dolls. My little sisters use to like them, but I laid down the law!!! LOL

I have that power... I practically raised them for a while! :eek:

my gosh!!!! those thing are disgusting!!! they make those dolls look like they got to much botox

no human is both super skinny chesty and curvy!!

I used to be obbsessed with them and that was a huge mistake!!!!!!!!!

I have alot more that I want To say,but I can't

I used to like them now I don't the I discovered Tamas and said:So long ugly bratz.Hello Tama Cuties! bratz are soooooo revealing and bratty haha! TamaGirl Desey you are soooo right that is weird and disgusting I mean what crazy girl did that? :eek: :eek: :(

Ick... Bratz are stupid. Too revealling, disgusting, revolting, idiotic, I could go on forever.

I was never really into dolls and whatnot. Thats probably why I'm kind of tomboy-ish.

Ick... Bratz are stupid. Too revealling, disgusting, revolting, idiotic, I could go on forever.I was never really into dolls and whatnot. Thats probably why I'm kind of tomboy-ish.
Haha. You got that right, Jess.

My sister is influenced by it... Since she met me, she's been wearing more and more clothes... Phew.

Bratz show wayyyy too much cleavage.

But have you noticed that Bratz Babies wear makeup?? Like eyeshadow and nail polish and all that.

I'm 11 and I went to clean up day, wearing a shirt and 3/4 pants and was wearing more clothes than anyone there because everyone was wearing tiny shorts and revealing tops... I was wearing more clothes than my friends that wear their whole wardrobe basically.

It makes you wonder what it'll be like later on.

I hate them. 200000 times. I hate them a lot. As much as I hate the Boston Red Sox.

I was once at school with my friend, cleaning our the cabinet, and we found a Bratz doll. One of it's shirts we found and put on it was gross. There were holes where the chest was, so these breasts stuck out. It was gross.

I Remeber Seeing A Commercial On Teletoon And It Was A Bratz Commercial And It Was Showing One Of The Girls Dancing With A Round Bikini And A Short Skirt On... (Scary xO) And They Are Encouraging Girls To Wear Skimpy Stuff And Starve Themselves(Due To How Small They Are) And Their Are Almost As Scary As Barbie!

The Bratz Don't Have A Passion For Fashion, They Have A Passion For Flashing (I Just Saw A Image With The Slogen ''Passion For Flashin'' On Google \>xD/)

Its Kinda Ridiculous How They Up With One New Set Or Bratz And Then BAM! Have Another Set Of Bratz Whatever On The Market, Whats Next Bratz Hobos? xP

They Scare Me

Last edited by a moderator:
wow clever!

I saw in a catalogue the figure skating bratz dolls.

now, i do figure skating too you see, so i know all about COSTUMES and the bratz costume has a great big hole in the stomach part. Compared to what they usually wear its not as bad... but for SKATING?

I hate bratz, there digusting.

there pretty much just running around in the underwear and heels.

Yuck. I hate them. They are like, the most revolting doll EVA!!

Besides what you have already mentioned about their bodies, look at their face!

I dont think Babies where lipstick and eyeliner.

Ick... Bratz are stupid. Too revealling, disgusting, revolting, idiotic, I could go on forever.I was never really into dolls and whatnot. Thats probably why I'm kind of tomboy-ish.
XDWhy didn't I think of that? ;)
- *~Jess~*

Same with both of those quotes. LAWL Passion for Flashin that's funny!! I wanna blow up a Bratz doll. That's what my sister did with a barbie doll XDXD.

XD I whacked off my brother's thunderbirds 'action figure' (more like a doll ;) ) head with a cricket bat, then threw it over the fence. He was really annoying me XD

XD hillarious!!

Bratz are so innappropriate, I wonder why they were every made. Then I wonder why they aren't being recalled and the people stop Bratz. They. Set. Bad. Examples. That's all I can say. There's a REASON they are called BRATZ.

That's what they turn kids into.

bratz... *shudder*. They're Disgusting.

Like, Come on, Wearingskirts That are Waaayyyyy too short.

Wearing Shirts that show "Cleavage"

and enough Makeup to make Marylin Mansonlook like he doesn't wear%5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back