Bratz... FOUL MOUTH.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I hate Bratz dolls with the power of a million burning suns and a million freezing moons, I don't think the Bratz doll swore.
It was probably the quality of sound that confused that girl's dad. I'd get confused too, if I didn't know anything about Bratz. But seeing as they say, 'So cute!' in every single Bratz Babyz commercial, it's kind of obvious that the doll didn't swear.
I know what you mean, If I gave my daighter that and didnt know what Bratz were Id think they swore

I believe they are just saying "Doin' our fashion thing" and "So cute!". It seems quite unreasonable for any toy company to want to sell kids swearing dolls.
Total agreement.

It doesn't make sense for a company to sell swearing dolls, because they know they'd get discontinued. @_@

Being an audiophile, I can tell that it is not the actual lyrics,but the sound quality being worse than an Old school turntable in an earthquake so if it was plyed with a better speaker/sound processor this wouldn't have happened.

to me it sound like 'doing our best thing' but then it does sound like f... you!'

Last edited by a moderator:
HOORAY!!!!!!! *dances around TT*One more incident like that.... and the Bratz company's outta here!!!!!!!!!

//TamaRox

PS. I'm now known as TamaRox
So? Every Christmas there's an incident like this. I bet a cookie there's going to be something like this again this Christmas. What's Next? We can only guess for now!

~♥Camelle♥~

ALSO 'SO CUTE' SOUNDS LIKE F YOU!
Next time they make a toy for "Bratz Babyz Mermaidz The Movie" the karoke doll shoud not say "F You!" F

You is bad,so if MGA makes more Bratz Babyz the Movie Karoke Dolls (at least 3 bratz babyz say f you) it will be a news report,

with a girl getting a Yasmin doll for Valentine's Day!

That means the song that was being played had that word in it, not the toy itself.
But they should review the songs before they put them in the toy. :wacko:

-Rey Mysterio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back