Bratz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
personnaly i think there a bit creepy......... i am not a "girly girl" so there dumb in my opinion....

bratz are slutty. =\

they can't challenge barbies.. barbie's been here for ages.

I dont like them very much.They are well....Creey.And make young girls who play with them think it is great to be skinny,When actully it can be very unhealthy.As girls grow older many go on strong diets and hardly eat anything and damage their own health.Plus Bratz are just another version of Barbie only with a larger head..X.x

*shudders* THE HORROR!! *runs around screaming*

they freak me out... *carries on*

I'M 11 AND I LUUUUUUUUUUUV THEM!!!!!!!!

Anyone who is a fan of Bratz please join my Bratz forum (2nd link in my siggy!) I have over 20 dolls of them and they just, well...ROCK!!!!

So, er, yeah! I'm 11 and I think thats the perfect age to be a bratz-fan because you are still loving dolls but also into make-up and fashion and beauty and 'funky, stylish' stuff like me!!!

I'M 11 AND I LUUUUUUUUUUUV THEM!!!!!!!!
Anyone who is a fan of Bratz please join my Bratz forum (2nd link in my siggy!) I have over 20 dolls of them and they just, well...ROCK!!!!

So, er, yeah! I'm 11 and I think thats the perfect age to be a bratz-fan because you are still loving dolls but also into make-up and fashion and beauty and 'funky, stylish' stuff like me!!!
well I dont like there shows or the Dolls there creepy but there songs like bratz forever Diamondz or genie magic they do have great voices lol although they dont sing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back