Brawl Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X.Waffles

Reaction score
I just had a glitch a bit ago and decided to make a topic about it. sorry if it's a duplicate, I only looked at the first 2 pages.

Me and a person I was Brawling with were hitting the smash ball. So we both hit it at the same time (I started glowing) and the game wouldn't let me use my final smash o.o

"PK Freeze"

"PK Freeze"

"... WTF? D:"

Characters:

Wolf(me)

Lucario(CPU)

Snake (CPU)

Jigglypuff(CPU)

We were on the Mario Bros stadium and is said 3,2,1 GO and everybody used Smash Finishers and they didn’t even get Smash Balls. I was like omg what was that? And after the 00:00:12:563 seconds of omg. I went to brawl again and yahoo! Everybody was unlocked! Weeeeird... (*¿*)

Once when me and my cousin were on wi-fi and he was mario and i was pikachu, and when the game started the other players were BIG. o.o and they could use final smashes without smash balls. they used action replay and the game froze after the match. we lost. xD oh, and the other people were link and pokemon trainer

once i was playing that coin blasting thing (i dont have my wii anymore :eek: )

i blasted a coin and then everything froze. (i used the coins behind my brothers back :ph34r: it was creepAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back