Breaking Apart Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
Sorry my first series....

[SIZE=21pt]PART 1[/SIZE]

One day,there was 2 best friends ( :lol: ^_^ )they did everything together and was always mistaken as sisters.They cared for each other very much one day there was a transfer student he was good looking and really cute he was a really smart :lol: they both fell in love with him immediately (of course) they both tries to get close to him and they found out he lives near to them."Hello mametchi~what are you doing today~?"Memetchi asked Mametchi twirling her hair to make it look even more curlier "I'll walk home with school with you~?"Violetchi said batting her eyelashes"Ermm...hwo about i walk to school with you two"mametchi said mametchi just thought they are both just silly girls ,he walks with them just because they draw really good.So the next day violetchi made up a plan to get memetchi away from mametchi so violetchi told memetchi that mametchi is sick so she doesn't need to walk with him to school and then violetchi walked of to school with mametchi.when memetchi knew about thi \s she was reallu furious and tries to get back at violetchi

[SIZE=6pt]What will happen of memetchi and violetchi's friendship?What will memetchi do to get back ather best friend!?[/SIZE]

Find out at the next part

Inspired By:ponytchiLuv

Thx PonytchiLuv~You're books(My Evil twin) inspired me to make a series!Thx~

Sorry if bad..my first series

Latest posts

Back