breeding old timers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Luv

Reaction score
when u breed an old timer you are suppossed to get an oyajitchi on the next generation right? i'm gonna try that, but i'd like to ask a few questions:

1. is there a certain age which only the u can breed at?

2. how long will it take for the parent to leave? 2 nights, or more?

3. is there a risk that the oldtimer will go back to its home planet with the baby?

4. is there a risk that the old timer will die?

5. is there a certain generation (odd/even) that oyajitchi can ONLY appear?

6. will the matchmaker come when it is an oyajitchi?

7. which stage will ur tama evolve into oyajitchi?

8. must your tamagotchi be a certain gender to become oyajitchi?

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

please answer me.

I dont have much experience with old timers.. But i do know it takes the parent 2nights to leave the baby alone,I think the matchmaker may comesx, Example. If you got the matchmaker when it was not an old timer, And the matchmaker came, You rejected..It may be random at this point for the matchmaker if you said no the firt time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Answers:

1. No specific age - they just both have to be old timers (Ojitchi and Otokitchi)

2. Same as adults - they leave on the second night

3. Once the old timer has a baby it won't die - (unless you don't feed it or fill its happy hearts - then it will die!)

4. Only risk is that an old timer may die before it has mated with the other old timer - but they are usually old timers for several days before they die - if you keep their hungry / happy hearts filled

5. Nope - they always appear when you mate old timers

6. Yes, once the oyajitchi is an adult, you can treat it just like any other adult. The matchmaker starts to visit Oyajitchi after 72hrs.

7. Oyajitchi evolves straight from baby stage - 1hr after it is named.

8. You don't need to be a certain gender (Oyajitchis are always boys) but you do need another Old Timer to mate with to make the Oyajitchi - the Matchmaker WILL NOT visit you after your tama turns into an old timer - so make sure you have access to another tama of the opposite gender who is going to turn into an old timer!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I might take the risk 2 get 1, but I want 2 know wat it looks like 1st (cause if it looks weird ill go 4 an whaleotchi) n e 1 got n e links?

P.S: Is there a certain way 2 breed an whaleotchi/ othr breeds without an description? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back