Breeding stage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody0403

Reaction score
How old do the tamagotchi connections have to be to turn into adults cause i really want to have a second generation i have heard 4 years old and 7 please tell me and is there any way you can make the tamagotchi age faster.

How old do the tamagotchi connections have to be to turn into adults cause i really want to have a second generation i have heard 4 years old and 7 please tell me and is there any way you can make the tamagotchi age faster.
they usually become adults between ages 5 & 7.

why not be patient and wait for your tamagotchi to grow naturally rather than "cheating time"

You can only have tamababies 48hrs after becoming an adult!

thanks so much meef you are so smart when it comes to tamagotchis

the matchmaker comes 48hrs after becoming an adult, she will appear holding a book. She offers you a partner (healthy or unhealthy) and it's up to you whether you accept the offer or not. Press the middle button and if you want to accept the partner, Press "Yes" if not press "No"!

After you accept fireworks will appear on the screen and then you will have a Tamababy next to your adult tamagotchi

hope this helps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back