Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i get the little bear with the crown, this time! :ph34r:
Ooh, I had that one. Be sure to look in your shop from time to time as you can sometimes find a throne in there. :lol: It looks dead cute when the crowned :lol: is sat on the throne. :)

Hi! Two of my friends mated and they were both girls! Did that ever happen to anyone else? I saw myself!

yea, my tams are usually girls...Does anyone know how to make sure i get the little bear with the crown, chohimetchi? :D

if not, than does any1 know about a growth chart availible?

jUST GIVE THEM TIME ONE MINE WOULDN'T BREED TILL IT WAS SIX AND THAT WAS WITH ANOTHER TAMA THEN SOMETIMES MINE WILL BREED LESS THEN 24 HOURS AFTER TURNING INTO AN ADULT AND IF IT DOES THAT I ALWAYS HAD MY TAMA FOR 48 HOURS AFTER HAVING A BABY INSTEAD OF 24

Time...okay!right now my tams babies are teenagers, they are young mimichi, and ichigotchi...they r only 1 year, and they are teens! :furawatchi: ;)

How come breding isnt working on my tama?They are both adults, they are 3 years old, and they connect all the time,a nd they have all the hearts...they arnt breeing...anyone know why? :mametchi:
weird it's probly because ther not 7 mine and all my friends do at 7 :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: ;) :hitodetchi: :angry: ^_^ :kuribotchi: :angry:

Ok for some reason I can't edit my post above >=/
I meant to put I think 5 is the lowest they can breed. I don't know if they can breed at 4, but mine wouldn't until they turned 5.

I read somewhere else on here that it's 24 hours after they turn into an adult. So if they become an adult at 3 they might breed at 4, I don't really know.
I don't know if my tama had a glitch or not, but my tama was only 3 yrs old when the matchmaker came. She was 4 when she left her baby.

Check the weight. I tried to breed with my freinds one but it didnt work because his weighed (sorry i dont know if this is spelt right!!) 99ib. :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back