Bring Them Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
I would really like it if Bandai brought out the versions 1-3 again. i really like those and i cant get them anymore unless i get them on ebay and i dont like shopping on ebay. where i live in stores you can only buy the version 4 and in some stores the version 5. I like version 4 but...i just love the classics and my version 1s are seriously breaking down i've had them ages! and i dont like the family concept on v5 so i havent bought one of those.

what do you think?

I have a V3 and a V4 and I have never had a V1,but I hope to get one soon,and yes it would be good if Bandai released some classic versions once in a while because it would give new Tamagotchi owners to get some of the older version,and you should try the V5 it realy isen't that bad,you don't have to worry about weight or anything.

i guess...but i just luv 1-3 and 4 so much that i could hardly imagine an actual tamagotchi being so different!

I have fond memories of my V1, I had it back when they came out (There was a flood at my house,and all 5 tamas, and my pikachu and yoda gigas were lost. <_< ) Because of this, I stopped using tamagotchis (I was really little, and I had 0$, and my parents thought of the pets as a waste, so I wasn't able to use my savings money to go buy them back.) Now, I am older, but they don't like me using ebay, so I feel kinda messed over. I can't access my old tamas! D:) Now, all I have is 3 V2s and 2 V3s that I have accumulated. (but, only 1 battery has juice in it. :eek: )

Sorry for the ramble. But yes, they SHOULD come out with the old V1's, V2's, and V3's. (I don't even care if they charge more for them)

Umm.... V1-3 aren't old. V1 was in 2004 and that was only 4 years ago. Just buy a V3 on toysrus.com and a V2 and V1 on amazon. I seriously doubt Bandai will bring 2-4 year old tamagotchis back....

you could get v1-v3 anywhere online. the v1 can get a little expensive but you could get brand new v2s or v3s online.

I know they arent that old Pikachu Lover but they dont sell them in stores any more and i liked them...by the sounds of it some others did too. I know what you're saying but i still wish they would!

I totally agree. I mean, I have a bunch of tamas that are from a long time ago, but I wish they would sell them again! Like with different designs!!!

Actually, even with all the new features with V5 it feels most like the V1. No matter how different it is, it's similar.

Doesn't make sense, but it's true.

I know they arent that old Pikachu Lover but they dont sell them in stores any more and i liked them...by the sounds of it some others did too. I know what you're saying but i still wish they would!
Well get real here. Do you think Bandai will waste a bunch of money to bring back 2-4 year old tamagotchis that you could VERY EASILY buy on toysrus.com or amazon.com.

Maybe you should have bought the V1's, V2's, and V3's when they came out. I bought the 2 V1's when they came out, the V3 when it came out, then a V2 on ebay.

Plus TamaTalk is having a contest where you can choose to get a free V2 or V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back