Britany VMA'S 2007

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyonchit: What? Who's gloating?

And I'm sure Britney was just nervous about everyone judging her. She has been through a lot. I wish people would just give the poor woman a break. I say she should give up the singing and just take care of her kids.

Everyone's gloating. "Oh lol look at Brit she made a fool of herself I think I'm going to go laugh at her failure and act all immature on teh interwebs nao lulz I pwn so much"

It's not nice. :blink:

Betcha couldn't even do good as her, I hate when people criticize (yes, I did it earlier, so) other people when they can't do it theirsleves.

And watching Chris Crocker videos has certainly see how a time Britney is going through.. =\, But I still like the song though.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Gimme Gimme Gimme more!!" lol! :blink: Just joshing around :)

I actually kind of like the beat to it...But her dancing, and her outfit is...a little over the edge ya know.

My mum told me today that she wanted to say "Sorry" to everyone about her bad singing, dancing, and her outfit!

She has made, very bad choices in her life....I remember a long time ago when I was little she was VERY popular, and a lot of people liked her. But now, that has all changed ya know!

-NINJA

She has sucked from the beginning when she first sang Oops I did it Again... jeez she's an untalented overpaid nutjob who has got nothing better to do then to get pregnant and make things worse for herself. She should keep some dignity by quitting her "singing career" (if you can call it that) and go live at home and fight for her kids which not even k-fed deserves.

Brittney is so stupid.I mean she cant evn lip-sync right. <_< Madonna is almost 50 and is hotter than her.

I don't really care about her anymore, although it's sad everyone's bothering her 24/7. And then they complain that she's getting worse. Well duh people, you keep stressing her out. Reality check, dude. If you stress people out, they aren't going to get better.

But I really don't like that Chris Crocker kid. He really needs a reality check. No offense to him or anyone who supports him, but seriously.

Brittney is so stupid.I mean she cant evn lip-sync right. ;) Madonna is almost 50 and is hotter than her.
I don't think Madonna looks that great - she overdoes it and her skin looks wierd and vainy. I think Britney spears is pretty and is in good shape after having 2 children [which 1 is probably only a couple of months old].

Ha! That was so funny, they thought she was going to tear it up, but she sucked. ;) That's just my opinion.
And watch out, I wouldn't be saying that around Chris Crocker.
I couldn't even watch all of it.

And haha, Locky. I saw that vid. I think he's mental. :angry:

I don't think Madonna looks that great - she overdoes it and her skin looks wierd and vainy. I think Britney spears is pretty and is in good shape after having 2 children [which 1 is probably only a couple of months old].
But she still looks better than that trash brittney

She wasn't that bad guys, just her lip syncing was way off, and she shouldn't have worn a bikini thing either.

On youtube (sorry if someone already said this) but there was this girl (or guy?) crying and saying "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!" and stuff. They were on the news and theres like 100 videos making fun of them It was funny though because she (He?) was litterally crying.

She wasn't that bad guys, just her lip syncing was way off, and she shouldn't have worn a bikini thing either.
On youtube (sorry if someone already said this) but there was this girl (or guy?) crying and saying "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!" and stuff. They were on the news and theres like 100 videos making fun of them It was funny though because she (He?) was litterally crying.
It was a boy.

Three words: Oh my gosh! The whole Family is going into conniptions! In a way, I feel sorry for them, but they must deal with life's decisions. It's not our responsibility. You can be nervous onstage, but at least try to give a good performance. Think about the basics, like Smiling and putting your head up high.

I personally did not like her performance at all. It was an obvious lip sync.

But I do agree with a lot of people to leave her weight alone coz she did have two kids and people are now critising, saying "Britney's SO fat!" Right....I'd like to see anyone who says that get up there. >.> But the outfit was too much...WTF was that?

Three words: Oh my gosh! The whole Family is going into conniptions! In a way, I feel sorry for them, but they must deal with life's decisions. It's not our responsibility. You can be nervous onstage, but at least try to give a good performance. Think about the basics, like Smiling and putting your head up high.
Well I'm sure she didn't want to do a bad preformance, obviously. I preform with my piano and viola playing and it's tough to remember things sometimes. Little things like making my fingers curved or playing staccato that I did every time right before sometimes slip- things happen and all that going through the brain at one time is really tough. It's not that I want to do bad but I can't always remember everything.

[Could someone give me the link to that Criss guy's 'don't hate on Brittney' video? I'd like to see it again but can't find the link. Nevermind, I found it.]

tbh, it was pretty bad. all she does is pull her hair back and walk around waving her arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back