Britney Spears Rehab Suicide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who's talking? First of all, Im not talking, Im typing.Second of all, no need to get all angry and such, sheesh,It's just a comment.
Yeah.

But let's just chill.

I do agree it's not good to laugh at these matters but arguing isn't helping.

My language arts teacher, ms. Beckner said she was gona shave her head. When she came in the next day her hair was a little off because she started to shave her head but at the last minute she changed her mind. I cant belive she likes brittney spears so much she would shave her head because of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I think?
She is messed up. For all we know, she could be the dang Anti-Christ. She could be plotting against us all.

But, that wouldn't explain her attempted suicide...

Oh well. No one should feel bad for her. She brought it upon herself.
?

What is the possibilty a great singer is plotting to kill us all? Think about it. I think you're just all getting a bit paranoid and worked up.

This kind of thing happens every day to other people who need help. It's not because they are weird, or because they have bad parents, or indeed because they brought it upon themselves. It's an illness, just like any other. Britney just feels her life isn't worth is because people can't treat her like a normal human. I think we should all accept that.

Scuicide isn't funny.

I have 2 friends with no father. And I won't say anymore than that.

It's serious. If you can laugh at scuicude I might as well just go bury myself alive.

Man, she just wants America-the world to pay attention to her! Gosh, I wonder what psycho thing she should do next..?

//Tama*Lover

Man, she just wants America-the world to pay attention to her! Gosh, I wonder what psycho thing she should do next..?
//Tama*Lover
What insane person will do that for attention?! Attention seeking people are obvious, this woman iss just stressed, I just wonder why people pay so much attention to this matter. Even me! Why am I here? *waves arms and walks away*

What insane person will do that for attention?! Attention seeking people are obvious, this woman iss just stressed, I just wonder why people pay so much attention to this matter. Even me! Why am I here? *waves arms and walks away*
Ditto.

You know what I think?
She is messed up. For all we know, she could be the dang Anti-Christ. She could be plotting against us all.
Actualy, (if you are speaking Biblicly, which if I'm not mistaken, is the only religion that has the anti-Christ in realtion to it) she couldn't possible be the anti-Christ because:

*The Antichrist must rule over the whole world.

*Then the False Prophet must come to power.

I don't think she meats either of them. :)

(Note, you may not believe in the Bible, I am just stating this to clear up things Biblicly.)

wow, K-Fed must of really messed her up. When i was like 5 or 6, i used to be a fan of her music....until I turned 7....I BECAME MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FAN (I am now 12....5 yrs!) I feel so bad for her, she can kiss her career,kids and money goodbye. K-Fed ia gonna be rich! Britney might hyave depression ad she was also on drugs...and drank!!!!!!!!! I wonder how she got like this......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back