britney spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can be a total B**** but when it comes to singing she's good. o_O her manager drugs her? poor britney

I feel sorry for her somewhat.

I feel sorry for her because she can't raise her children without being on the news as a laughing stock, but also, when one shaves one's head and goes out on the street without underwear, and flashes to the paparazzi deliberately, then they have it coming at them.

-is shot for having two oxymoron opinions-

I still can't believe her mother actually wrote a book on parenting, though. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
She's getting better though. She's teaching kids dancing lessons, getting more controll, and she sees her kids more often now.

But it was really her husband who did it to her. it was stressing her out.

*WARNING major Chirs Croker moment about to happen*

Why can't everybody just leave her alone. She has enough to handle without everybody being on her case. She's just a human being. Jeez give her a break.

I saw about 3 magazines (the ones near the check out lanes) with britany on it

i do feel sorry for her for being followed around by paparazzis. paparazzi would do anything for a story, Like this:

NEWS SHOCK! BRITANY TAKES A TURD! PICTURES INSIDE!

but her being stupid (like shaving her hair and doing disusting stuff) is part of her fault too peoples.

I pity her. She's in a sad situation. She obviously needs to go to some random island with a therapy house for a loooong while. She just keeps coming back.
Agreed. She lost her kids. Its a rough time. I mean I'm no Chris Crocker or anything but I feel bad for her...She should really just stay in a thereapy house until she is ready to come back, like tamaw/pants said

I saw about 3 magazines (the ones near the check out lanes) with britany on iti do feel sorry for her for being followed around by paparazzis. paparazzi would do anything for a story, Like this:

NEWS SHOCK! BRITANY TAKES A TURD! PICTURES INSIDE!

but her being stupid (like shaving her hair and doing disusting stuff) is part of her fault too peoples.
LOL I know right?? They always want some story, just a reason to follow her around. Some things were her fault but paparazzi. Psh if I was famous I'd pull my hair out with them following me. It probably does get annoying

The woman needs help.

Any female would stress out over a messy divorce and losing their kids.

They might go off the rails a bit.

Take up smoking to ease stress and what-not.

But with Britney it's all highly publicised.

Everyone is on her case.

She doesn't deserve some of the treatment she has been getting.

Everyone needs to leave her alone.

And give her some time to recover. D:

I'm gonna point this out- these celebrities THRIVE on publicity. It's like an addiction and if she REALLY wanted to get away, it's possible. Oh it's possible. But she wants it even if it's not exctly "healthy". These starts probably couldn't function without people always on their case and it's pretty safe to say it is an addiction.

She gets paid so much if she really wanted to just "disappear" for a while, she could. But she continues to be seen.

I feel very sorry for her. The good thing is that she seen her kids alot so she must be a bit happy.

I don't really think she is a good person at all, she pretty much distroyed her brain. She like went mental, but yet the paparazzi think its still ok to harass her and stuff. I would personally punch them in the face if they got too close and say "it was self protection". so ya i knida feel for her cause she has a mental illness and the paps still harass her, yet she kinda did this to herself.

Tama 3445521508

i still like her but she is kinda going crazy from that dude drugging her.

luckilly she sees her kids. you know what she needs to listen to that song about her baby called someday. what happend to that brittney?

If you said "GO AWAY!" to the paparazzi,is like:

"ASHLEY TISDALE WANTS PRIVACY! A NEW BOYFRIEND?!" and they circle her bodyguard next to her. I'd carry a knife around or something and stab whoever bothers me, the wenkas >_>

i have a somewhat point of view.

1. i feel sorry for her because paparazzi has obviously taken a toll on her. wouldnt you hate to have 50 people following you to get a coffee? i know i would. for gods sake. they almost follow her into the bathroom!

2. She is also in control in part of her life. why dosent she go get detoxed? social worked-on? even councelled?

why cant she be like Shania Twain and pack up and move to switzerland or somewhere like brazil? Bryan Adams is retired. Why cant Britney? well in our society, its NEVER enough. Fame. Attention. wealth. Its taken some (hint hint) celebrities over. It can go to their heads. I'd retire after making a couple million. Its enough for me.

fact: Britney gives an avarage of $0 a year to charity.

though i dont higly approve of her life style choices, i respect them.

Rachel3802

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back